Nalice

90 Human Rogue
Alrighty, im up to 240 gems so in 2 weeks 3 if im unlucky ill be on the nalice fight. Any other rogues close or on the quest to kill her? I wouldnt mind teaming up with ppl to knock her down. Horde or alliance it dont matter. Feel free to hit me up here or in game the alt a is 133
Reply Quote
Hey let me know when your ready to go. I should get all my gems tonight. I can go anytime this week. add me. Jimmyz
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I'm available to team up for this if anyone wants to do it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Well im back from a 6 month stint. Had some rl issues pop up. Im on the nalice fight atm an wondering if any rogues on the server are also working on nalice. If so anyone wanna hook up an take her down?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
will admit the quest were annoying the 2nd and 3rd? i believe i solo'd took a while... but after youtubing the quest was able to do it instantly.. sure its "cheating" but at the time did not have the time to waste due to raiding.. will admit its kinda annoying how the legendary quest are and wish you luck if you cannot find another helper.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
thx for the wishes. hopin some ppl are still on this part of the chain lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
cmooon anyone :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Finished
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]