1. You must be able to make both Tuesday and Sunday raids on a regular basis (If you can only make one you can join as a back up but would not get spot priority)
2. You must have 8/8 normal mode Achievement and/or some progression raiding background from previous content patches.
3. There are no excuses in Imperium either you perform or you don't raid.
4. I am willing to gear up quality players if they can demonstrate they are both worth the effort and good.
I am willing to consider any class/specs provided the player is strong. This is not a group for alts. The following classes are what I would prefer to bring but lets face it 25 man comps are face roll.
1. Mage/Warlock (currently only have 1 of these that are up to my standards and honestly the one I do have is kinda a weird kid and I out dpsed him on heroic rag)
3. DPS shaman enhance or ele
4. 395 ivl+ rogue with tier 2 daggers (you will not be the first one to get your legendary completed but face it your a rogue and they are dime a dozen)
5. Willing to talk to other dps classes as well.