LFM RBG'S and Solid Arena Comps

85 Human Rogue
what's up nath!? the Evil Empire is hosting PVP events! our main night will be around 9-10 sat nights central standard time.skype or vent is required as well as 4.6 k res exceptions made for exceptional players.these events are open to all regardless of guild affiliation.we would like to form a core RBG group and are in need of a possible flag carrier,anyone interested pst myself (konvei) or another member of the Evil Empire.the server isnt dead and the game will be as fun or as boring as you let it be.hope to see you all on the battlefield.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
ahh so you are konvei... what happened to fedas's group? :O
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Lital don't disrespect konvict hes a nathrezim hero PEOPLE ON NATH LOOK UP TO HIS RATINGS BRO.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I love you lital <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
srry if my spec offends you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
you were saying?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Hey Konvei! Saw you in a bg the other day lol :P Gl with finding an arena team and everything, and best of luck with your guild :).

Btw ignore Lital and his friends, they always troll every post with the same old "You're a bad , I'm pro, l2p " rhetoric. Unless they've accomplishing anything noteworthy, I'd just disregard their posts.

Hope to 'bump' into you in Tb sometime >=)

Edit: Forgot the

/salute
/cheer

:)
Edited by Sinsbad on 2/22/2012 4:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
my first toon was a rogue so not sure how that was a reroll, and also im a 2.3k exp rogue this isnt my main rogue, shugguh keep trying to offend us bro its working.....................wait
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
also, i'm not gonna blow 10k gold on daggers that are for bads like yourself, t2 cata daggers or go home
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
02/15/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Chainstabqt
Lital don't disrespect konvict hes a nathrezim hero PEOPLE ON NATH LOOK UP TO HIS RATINGS BRO.

02/23/2012 07:21 PMPosted by Chainstabqt
also im a 2.3k exp rogue

So because of your rating you think it's okay that you can insult whoever you want? What kind of stupid logic is that...

A better question actually would be, why do you and your buddies even bother? If the OP is making a post in search of team mates and prospective members for his guild, why are you hijacking the thread and turning it into a flame war?

Don't you have anything better to do with your time?

Edit: Typo's. Feel free to troll me on my spelling too.
Edited by Sinsbad on 2/24/2012 4:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Not sure if you guys want a hunter. I know we are not ideal.

Is Saturday the only night?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]