LFM RBG'S and Solid Arena Comps

85 Human Rogue
shugguh whats th point of talking when you dont even have a 1550 achievement seriously all your doing is being an idiot
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
i mean im usually nice to people but konvei is a emoting backpeddler in wow who talks garbage and shuggah you post where ever lital posts thinking your good...
Edited by Chainstabqt on 2/24/2012 2:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Death Knight
Hey Kon, add me to your group and I'll make sure I'm there.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Hey guys ive been out of town. I moved a ways up north actually so the matches have been put on hold.the guild knows but ill be back this weekend.i wasnt expecting so much bull!@#$ from some of u guys.but its interesting to see a persons real "character", a good attitude and desire to have fun trumps ratings and gear score.so the games will be on again this weekend.any one interested please send tell
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I only backpeddle on tuesdays and thursdays /rasp
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
we played 3 games and lost one sat night if u were interested to know, sat is our main night but we will pug anytime. all are welcome even you so called good players
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]