(H) Two Percent-LF casual Raiders

85 Tauren Warrior
Are you TIRED of the Hard Core Scenario ?
Are you Looking for a family Atmosphere?
Are YOU Tired of looking?

Then look no further..

We here at Two Percent , ( the oldest Horde guild on the server) May just be where you seek to be.

If you want to raid more casually , while enjoying the ambiance of a GReat game. Then go see our website at --WWW.TWOPERCENTGUILD.ORG
Fill out an app, I personally will look at it, as well as many others. You will have a response withing a few hours.

We have cleared Firelands to Rag. Many of the Bosses pre nerf. We have cleared all the other raid content as well. We have delved into DS and dropped 2. ( that's when we started losing folks to SwToR).. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/uldaman/two%20percent/

Don't take my word for any of this. See our other recruitment post on these forums at...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2412051402.. See what others have said..

Looking forward to hearing from you

Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Got the first 4 of DS down now as of last night. Continuing on tonight.

Check us out of interested, is a very fun and laid back guild.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
They did fine a cpl nites ago, dropped DS boss's all the way to ultraxion. tonite Ultraxion and beyond...

But the raid team being what it is. Still needs folks that want to raid. As well as folks that want to do so, in a laid back scenario.

We hope to see you soon
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Yes dear, thank you for mentioning our progression. But we are more than just progression. We also like to help folks get the 'cheevys from dungeons as well. We love doing old content for transmorg stuff or just to cross it off the bucket list...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
yeah u know it
Reply Quote
59 Goblin Death Knight
and when I get big enough.(or when my realm/faction transfer goes thru) O too will be part of the raid crew woohoo
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Glad to see ur paying attention theses days Fengis
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
yeah while I don't raid. ( my husband drags this toon thru that stuff) I do now we are always looking for folks. be it the hard core that want a less anal approach . or the casual that just want to see what it is like to down boss's
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
TY all that have come to us to share ur ideas of raiding and gaming....
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Greatings to Mysti and Noff for coming to the Best guild on the server.

Sorry Alliance, But you lost a cpl more..:=)
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
I just filled out an app. I only have lowbies on ur server. I am willing to transfer tho. ( if accepted).

My 85's are listed on the application. Yes they are Alliance, my Druid is the one that will come over.

Thank You for your time.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
ur all approved my friend . dam glad to have ya ....:=)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Yes as the title implies..

We are still looking for more folks to fill a second casual raid for the Fri. and Sat. night crew.
We have the Wed. and Thurs. runs mostly covered. But if those are the nights you want? Feel free to say so, and sign up for those as well.

We fill our raids with a first come first served group. Yes sometimes the 7th dps has to be ignored so we can get that 2nd or 3rd healer in but.... That's just the group needs.

Hope to see and or , hear from ya soon
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Yayyyyyy I am now able to raid again...Thanx Two Per
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
hello
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
So sorry we are Not able to give Everyone free cupcakes.... Cookies and tacos we have... Cupcakes tho? Are reserved for the Mrs...

Come see our Forums.. We raid, we Quest, and we want U for both

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
we are still looking for a few more friends,,, We really just like to have fun.. if this is what u want as well? Come see what we have to offer

Reply Quote
40 Tauren Warrior
I can thank you again here. Yay, you guys rock. You all took in 17 of my members and they are starting to get the raiding they have wanted. They tell me the rotation into the raids is the fairest they have ever seen. I am lead to believe that they have ALL raided at least once in the past week. :=)

Thank you again Bob and Tam
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
Thanx for the blast guys...<3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
You folks are welcome to fill in our second run anytime there is an opening.
Or

Welcome to fill out an app. and become perma Two Percenters... You have seen the banter and such... It is fun...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]