(H) Two Percent-LF casual Raiders

85 Tauren Warrior
But yeah we could use a healer and a cpl more dps for our weekend bunch. Or join for some of the mid week action.. Makes no diff. Our raids are first come first serve. Thus the reason we are only 5/8 DS.. No core group. We like our folks to all get the same chances. Most of us have friends in the harder core raiding guilds to satisfy the itch. But still stay in the best guild on the server
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Greetings all Two Percenters ! just sent in my application , looking forward to hearing from you over the next few , also , my GF will be applying to your guild as well !

May your Hits be Crits and your Loots Epics!! Edit: hit tab too many times , instead of my post being called Guild application , its my toons name ..
Edited by Dreykill on 3/29/2012 6:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
U have been approved so at ur leisure pst any 2% in game for directions to an officer for invite
As for ur girl? the same goes for her. Geeze, i just LOVE getting someone from the alliance side to come over t the dark side. We seem to get alot of that tho. Entire guilds as well. Must be something in the water see yas in game soonBob
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I wanted to ad also, there are some raiders and a cpl raid ldrs, that are in the progress of assembling a strictly 10 man progression team, there will be others that will be pulled in if one cannot make the assigned nite.
Make NO MISTAKE tho, WEd. and Thurs nights belong to those casual raiders who will have the benefit of a fully geared plethora of skilled progression raiders to assist with the success of these casual raid nights.. Come see for urselves, we are everything i has said on this and the other posts :=)Bob
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
we will have what we want... we always do. We use reaosn and encouragement
Reply Quote
11 Blood Elf Warlock
gratz to all of u, for getting to madness. if u designate a firm 10 u can kill more then teach the rest. i see a few have the title so some know... better hurry before MoP hits
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Miehle? Always a pleasure hearing from ya. Professorg? ur folks will need to agree too a full split and be happy about it. We want no unhappy, drama ridden folks brought here.. Tho all guild do have small bouts of such, the way I iron it out can be a bit harsh. ( if my wife Twitzy) also the guild leader can't sort it first.
Anyway, talk to ur mass's see what they want to do. Then pm me at our forums, we can hop in Mumble for further plan.Bob
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
lol
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
we will always be looking for that casual raider , or even the semi hard core one for our progression runs
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just bumping this post to let people know that 2% is still here and going strong. So if your looking for a good adult oriented, family style guild then check us out. We currently need people to fill out our raiding roster. We full clear DS in about 2 hours, downed heroic Morchok and are working on other heroic bosses. Of course raiding is not everything and we are always looking for good people to just have fun. So if your a casual raider....a loner quester....an achievement junky or a crafting nut...check us out.
Edited by Caelestis on 7/14/2012 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Hello Two Percent. I just finished my application for my shaman Liltot. I'm just looking for a new home to relax and have fun. From what I've read of all these posts and from another post this guild would be a good fit. Seams like your friendships are far and wide and was a big part on my decision to look into your guild. Looking forward to hearing from you all soon.

Ty for your time.
Reply Quote
<Two Percent> still going? Haven't heard anything lately.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]