RATED Battlegrounds 1800+

85 Worgen Druid
We are looking for skilled and geared PvPers with knowledge and experience to become part of our Rated Battleground Team.

Our Current Rating with most of the core team is sitting at 1800-1850.

Prot Warrior Flag Carrier, Balance Druids, Affliction Warlocks, and Healers will get priority at this time, that is currently what is needed but any class is welcome.

Please have at LEAST 4k+ Resilience, the correct gems/reforges, and exp in Rateds.

Feel free to contact myself, Fresco, or Widowmaker -in game, or just reply to this post.

Thank you.
Edited by Baroque on 2/15/2012 1:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
52 Human Rogue
We are looking for skilled and geared PvPers with knowledge and experience to become part of our Rated Battleground Team.

Our Current Rating with most of the core team is sitting at 1800-1850.

Prot Warrior Flag Carrier, Balance Druids, Affliction Warlocks, and Healers will get priority at this time, that is currently what is needed but any class is welcome.

Please have at LEAST 4.5k Resilience, the correct gems/reforges, and exp in Rateds.

Feel free to contact myself, Fresco, or Widowmaker -in game, or just reply to this post.

Thank you.

4.5k resil? almost any decent caster will have less then that if they use any pve gear at all, which most of the time is much much better then pvp gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Love being forced into wearing pve for 2 set, a good 500 res drop.

I have been contemplating bringing my lock back over here and may be interested.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Edited. Good Point.
it's recommended definitely 4.5k resil for healers.

This patch I've only seen Main/2h and trinkets be replaced by pve.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd be interested in joining you. Haven't done alot of RBGs this time round so only sitting at 950 in case that's a problem.

Otherwise, resto druid at 4.8k res.

Only limitation may be when you plan on running these... any idea of a day & time?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]