Ironman Challenge: Join Us!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/21/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Åçïdïç
Only 1200g is a waste of time.

Actually if you make it all the way to 85 you'll receive a total of 10,400 gold. Not a bad amount.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Only 1200g is a waste of time.

Actually if you make it all the way to 85 you'll receive a total of 10,400 gold. Not a bad amount.

Let me know when your on and need a invite, I have 10 alts, so you can whisper any Vixens guildy to find me..

For the guild thing, we only have like 8 ppl participting and its whenever they want to, not even on a daily or weekly bases, its going to take months to even reach lvl 2 for a guild perk, and if it does happen, it doesnt take alot to restart the guild.. This is a challenge for the player, its when you want to lvl your Ironman toon, no time limit.

AND I changed to rules fromm the blog/forum to fit our event, If you want to participate the rules are the one I listed and not any other set of rules.

As for the kid whinning about the gold.. Everyone that is participating so far has refused the gold rewards. This is not about gold, its about a change from the easy pace of WoW these days, a challenge to level differently.
Edited by Naddi on 2/24/2012 3:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I was not whinning, I was simply stating. Durp, I guess someone should return to the fifth grade.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
just started a rogue for this... i need an invite but cant find anyone on! my name is Irontwist please invite me!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/24/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Gotwoodforu
just started a rogue for this... i need an invite but cant find anyone on! my name is Irontwist please invite me!

Sry it took so long to invite ya :) I will check the forums more often.

I plan on playing my Iron toon tomorrow, havent died yet!
Edited by Naddi on 2/25/2012 12:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Logging on now :)

Update for current Deaths :)

Naddi: Ironlishious
Tekenoso: Ironfootlong
Paitenstoon: Flatiron (1 Death)
Bush: Ironbush
Ferral: Ironkay
Holyplume: Ironplume (1 Death)
Tuskkar: Irondoug (2 Deaths)
Dalimomma: Rustyiron
Funwithheals: Funwithiron
Lorrona: Irondeposit
Gotwoodforu: Irontwist (1 Deaths)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
dang naddi, ur event is bringing lots of ppl from different servers.
:D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Is it needed for them to have there PVP active?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Irondeposit is no longer on the IronMan challenge list.
http://s1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg588/snowtart/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_022612_180511.jpg&t=1330301232609
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Im aware im bad but I enjoy to make level 70's like yourself angry. Oh and PS To Holyplume... This is for you... From the deepest part of my heart...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m_XI0tDJR0
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Lol shouldnt have your PVP on... If you have it on dont cry when I kill you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]