Kilrogg, Whom are our Gladiators?

100 Night Elf Druid
Removed.
Edited by Eremai on 5/10/2012 9:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I have 2350 3s RLS experience in Relentless season. Also, have had 2450 3s exp in season 3, 2200+ Furious season in 2s and 3s. Currently going to be doing 3s RLS, and will finish PVP gear in about three weeks and get T2 daggers in 8 days. I just came back to the game after a couple years off.

I am most interested in 2s, and RBGs.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Recent pve xfer looking for pvp. I do not have a ton of RBG expeirence but the RBGs I was running were roughly 2k MMR. I was also a glad in season 4 on my warrior, but getting glad in s4 as a warrior is not saying much so I will just pretend it didn't happen.

Anyway, I am looking for a serious or semi serious RBG team as well as arena. (except 2s, because ele's have no business being in 2s)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/28/2012 02:40 AMPosted by Dúnkindonuts
Abdal! I would consider myself among Kilrogg's gladiator's. Especially when I duel people in my crafted vicious gear and blood spec. :)

dueling people as blood wouldn't make you glad material
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Jst contact me in game. I have a growing list of people looking for serious 2s and 3s partners. An as far as RBGs go, I would say there are atleast 4 Guilds now doing them on the regular.

-Monachus Orbis
-Seriously Casual
-The Crimson Flame
-Wolves

And I hear Silvermoon Crusaders, aswell TestamenT have started aswell...
but, I would suggest you speak with Ichi in SC and with Don in the TestamenT

P.S. I also wanna thank everyone whom has supported this post aswell as those whom are spreading the word. Keep the posts and the replys coming.

its just plain and simple, Good Networking
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
My guild, The Crimson Flame, is pvp based. we do RBG's throughout the week, and do a lot of arenas. Our set nights for RBG's are monday's and fridays @ 6:45 server. We have a lot of great pvpers in the guild. Personally, I'm 1800+ exp in 3's and 1700+ exp in 2's this season. I'm currently LF a two's partner for 2200 rating. I'm also looking for a commited 5's team to go for 2200 rating.

We also Kill DW twice a week.

If you're interested in running with us, pst me in game. We're also recruiting, so if you like what you see, you're more than welcome to join TCF.

-Jwc, GM of TCF
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
doesnt the crimson flame have braveheart in the guild he's pretty horrible at all aspects of the game
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
So.. Bored...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
And I hear Silvermoon Crusaders, aswell TestamenT have started aswell...
but, I would suggest you speak with Ichi in SC and with Don in the TestamenT
Silvermoon Crusaders is currently scheduled RBGs each Sunday at 8, and we are adding Monday starting May 7. Our DPS signups are usually strong but we consistently need healers.

Look for us on OpenRaid.us too
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I was on Kilrogg from Season 3-Season 8 under the name Kobe, although I didn't arena until Season 5. I remember in late BC this server was actually pretty decent, especially for a PvE server. I remember Kilrogg had some really talented players like Rzn (now a top rogue in the US and is on Tich), Lon and his french crew, Manaburnn, Avok, Lucies, Ashye, a top hunter who I can't remember, and a few others.

In Wrath, the top PvPers consistently were Benys (now a tournament warlock and probably a top 5 US warlock), Kenn, Llena, Lucies, Bloodhealer, Legends, Venomoth (pretty sure he's Grandmaster in SC2 now), and Avok. For a while, Tar and Llena held the top 2s spot in S6 playing prot warr/prot pally. In S8 I left the server because my guild since Hyjal/BT, Good With Ketchup, had fallen apart and Graiford's attempt of rebuilding killed most of my interest in PvE. My friends Tholiax (mage) and Fares (rogue) also transferred/quit and there was really hardly anyone to play with (we were 2500 S7/S8). Funny enough, Tholiax ended up getting glad on Tich with Rzn (old Kilrogg member from BC) in Season 8 as RMP and on his DK with Venomoth's Warrior playing double Shadowmourne TSG. I think my last memory on Kilrogg was playing arcane RMP with Lexia and Kavan from SC for their Tier 2.

I got my first gladiator title last season running druid Shadowplay. I'm proud of it because none of us got carried (none of us had prior glad exp.), got to 2500 post MMR nerf, and I got it playing with my spriest brother. Now, more than ever it seems, is it vital to be on a PvP hub server for decent ratings. You're really limited partner wise here, so it's actually a real accomplishment now to hit 2k or 2200 on this server, since the pool of players are low and ratings are deflated now. Take advantage of cross-realm RBGs though, especially since I know it can be hard to fill a group even on a PvP-oriented server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
S3 glad rogue (ran DRR )... 2.2k wrath exp as holy pally... decided to finally start wanting to arena seriously again... prefer 3s above all else... also down for RBGs if anyone needs a rogue
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Death Knight
I was on Kilrogg from Season 3-Season 8 under the name Kobe, although I didn't arena until Season 5. I remember in late BC this server was actually pretty decent, especially for a PvE server. I remember Kilrogg had some really talented players like Rzn (now a top rogue in the US and is on Tich), Lon and his french crew, Manaburnn, Avok, Lucies, Ashye, a top hunter who I can't remember, and a few others.

In Wrath, the top PvPers consistently were Benys (now a tournament warlock and probably a top 5 US warlock), Kenn, Llena, Lucies, Bloodhealer, Legends, Venomoth (pretty sure he's Grandmaster in SC2 now), and Avok. For a while, Tar and Llena held the top 2s spot in S6 playing prot warr/prot pally. In S8 I left the server because my guild since Hyjal/BT, Good With Ketchup, had fallen apart and Graiford's attempt of rebuilding killed most of my interest in PvE. My friends Tholiax (mage) and Fares (rogue) also transferred/quit and there was really hardly anyone to play with (we were 2500 S7/S8). Funny enough, Tholiax ended up getting glad on Tich with Rzn (old Kilrogg member from BC) in Season 8 as RMP and on his DK with Venomoth's Warrior playing double Shadowmourne TSG. I think my last memory on Kilrogg was playing arcane RMP with Lexia and Kavan from SC for their Tier 2.

I got my first gladiator title last season running druid Shadowplay. I'm proud of it because none of us got carried (none of us had prior glad exp.), got to 2500 post MMR nerf, and I got it playing with my spriest brother. Now, more than ever it seems, is it vital to be on a PvP hub server for decent ratings. You're really limited partner wise here, so it's actually a real accomplishment now to hit 2k or 2200 on this server, since the pool of players are low and ratings are deflated now. Take advantage of cross-realm RBGs though, especially since I know it can be hard to fill a group even on a PvP-oriented server.

i wish it was still like that. there were a lot of good players on kilrogg
Reply Quote
81 Human Rogue
avok wasnt that great, i carried him on my !@#$ing ret pally.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Death Knight
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Those are some great facts Simplexity... thnks 4 all the info

and please, keep the replys comin because Kilrogg wants to arena, battleground, Or just plain pvp. We have the people and we are starting to gather. Just watch someOne is gonna have a break out year.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Avok is bad. I'm better.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest

Thats me!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey fellas,

Not exactly a Glad, but i hopped on the Arena train a bit late. As you can tell, my PVP desire was strongest years ago in Vanilla lol. I'm always down to wreck some face-Rbgs/arenas.

I've had the pleasure of doing 2s with a great friend before xfering to this server. With his Arena Master experience I feel lucky to have had the opportunity to do games with him. This was back when being in our PVP Guild required to have at least a 2k rating in one of your teams.

TCF is currently rebuilding and always striving to get more dedicated RBG members, with the expansion's end content at a close and games such as Diablo coming out, its only necessary we roll with the punches with losses of individuals bored of the game and move forward.

On an inspirational note:

Kilrogg is a Battlegroup 9 server, undoubtedly Bloodlust has the most geared and feared list of servers. Its a birthright to strive to be great here, and it all starts with collaborating from a post like this.
Edited by Reignhart on 6/11/2012 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
On an inspirational note:

Kilrogg is a Battlegroup 9 server, undoubtedly Bloodlust has the most geared and feared list of servers. Its a birthright to strive to be great here, and it all starts with collaborating from a post like this.

Well said,

With D3 out me and most of my buddies have stopped playing/ get distracted easily. A few of us still PvP in BGs and (not very serious) Arena but we all want to make a name for ourselves.
Egadwall, Lorri, Jegan, Zjeav, Wyyrmbane, Gokú, Kadeja, and Omogrin.

Add us!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]