Kilrogg, Whom are our Gladiators?

85 Night Elf Druid
Well i was very active in Kilroggs PvP towards the end of Wrath, and the beginning of Cata, i got glad on my DK back when i first transferred off Kilrogg, but i came back on this toon, i was the leader of the only hero of the horde/alliance rBG group ever to play on Kilrogg (2800+) as far as i know. I've play at the 2500+ mark, in both 3s and 5s on both my Druid and my DK and ive played in tournaments as a Mage. I did arenas under the name of Akame with Lexia, Tranami, Zhanrock, Sanera, Kobe, Kavan, Bloodhealer, Kocks, and many other great PvPers, i recently reactivated for fun, but the PvP on this server doesn't seem to be what it used to be nor what it could be. But im looking for a bit of fun in some arena teams, feel free to message me on this character or Angelbeats and i would be happy to run 2s, 3s, or 5s with anyone who wants to pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Akame, now thats a Notorious name from the past.

06/26/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Taigachan
i got glad on my DK back when i first transferred off Kilrogg

06/26/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Taigachan
i was the leader of the only hero of the horde/alliance rBG group ever to play on Kilrogg (2800+) as far as i know.

All I can really say, is maybe at one time Kilrogg didnt have many Pvpers. Times change, and people change. Today there are more and more people in full cata gear all over Kilrogg. Both Alliance and Horde. An in the evenings you can even find people looking to group for RBGs in trade.

So, when I see you again on Angelbeats. Ill make sure to invite you to do some RBGs. Personally, I think you just need to see the difference in the skill aswell as the level of play on Kilrogg today.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]