[H] LF3M for 8/8 Seems Good Raiding team

90 Undead Warlock
Sup all, our 8/8 raiding team is looking for 1 healz/dps and 2 rdps to complete our team. Were progressing into Heroics as soon as we can fill up our team. If you're still doing LFR or pugs and are getting sick of it, come join us. Were a great team of laidback players who know how to down !@#$. No drama or elitism included. The only thing that we require is good players who will make the commitment to the raid schedule.

-Raid nights are Mondays and Tuesdays 8-10:30pm Server Time

-Anyone who can use a piece of gear for their MS (or OS if nobody needs on MS)
will have a chance to win the gear. No reserves

Most of us are geared to the teeth from DS and are quick to welcome talented players into the group. If you fit this description and are looking for a group to progress with, look no further. If you have any more questions and are interested in joining. in game mail either Xanthi, Klicksy, or myself . Look forward to hearing from you. Lets get into the HM ASAP!
Edited by Musstybone on 2/26/2012 1:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
BUMP -

Need an OS heals and 2 Ranged DPS - shaman/druid/mage/hunter

HOLLER.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump- I am in game now, and for the next little while, hit me up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]