(Horde) Need assistance

85 Tauren Priest
Looking for 5s and RBGs Disc Priest 396/4.4k resil. Knowledge of all BG strategies and communicates well w/team.Really Really Really need a ratings partner too.
You wont find any on Dentarg.

Realm Change is your best bet
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You wont find any on Dentarg.

Realm Change is your best bet

Pretty much. Doesn't mean there aren't good players here (it's a load of crap to say anything of the sort; there are good players on all realms just as there are bads), but population is low enough that you would be hard pressed finding them. Transfer would be your best bet, if you want to do RBGs, unless you can find enough skilled players willing to do it.
85 Orc Death Knight
rawr.

if I ever got excited about this game again, I might play it.

on dentarg.

for srs cookies.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
rawr.

if I ever got excited about this game again, I might play it.

on dentarg.

for srs cookies.

Fo' realzies?
85 Orc Death Knight
if it ever came down to me actually playing a different class, yes. !@#$ gets boring when you're just whacking %^-*. Im leveling a holy paladin because I've been wanting to try the healin aspect. who knows what will happen though, he is on AM. =\
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/18/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Precisiön
if it ever came down to me actually playing a different class, yes. !@#$ gets boring when you're just whacking %^-*. Im leveling a holy paladin because I've been wanting to try the healin aspect. who knows what will happen though, he is on AM. =\

We're kinda 2-healing everything out of necessity atm. Always possible to switch things up, though. Considering maining a bear in Mists, but I doubt that'll happen. It's an idea, though.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]