I can't buy anything from the blizzard store.

90 Tauren Druid
When i try to buy anything from the blizzard store (clicking the checkout button), it refreshes me back to the blizzard store home page with the items still in my cart. Suggestions? (I have a ticket open about it)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Same problem.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
having a similar issue trying to get the new mount, its saying my CC info is incorrect, even though I've purchased 2 things in the past year with the same card and it pays for 2 accounts monthly... I see another thread about another person complaining about not being able to purchase due to info issues.

also, the phone number provided on the website for issues with the store offers absolutely no options for support with the store.
Edited by Chromatice on 2/15/2012 7:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Same problem as Chromatice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
eh, finally went through, but now it wont let me redeem the code. yay
Reply Quote
70 Orc Hunter
Same issue here!!!
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Warrior
There has been an error processing your request.
Please verify that the information you entered matches what appears on your credit card.

All my information is correct, I have enough money in it, other cards also do not work, used the same information last time I used this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/16/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Orlyia
This is once again being investigated by our techs. Terribly sorry folks. It had indeed been resolved - for awhile

For issues with making a purchase on the store, Billing can sort you out and help with making your payment if you give them a call.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Edited by Raimondas on 2/16/2012 9:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Warrior
Still not working. I even bought something from steam with the same card and the same price and it WORKED. It's blizzards side, and I'm not waiting in a 3 hour queue.
Reply Quote
77 Human Paladin
I'm having the same issue as Spandexmufin. every time i click continue/checkout button it refreshes to the home page.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Day 5 of it not working same problem as listed above please help
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Shaman
This may not apply to everyone, but IF you do have a smartphone, you can successfully check out using it. I was just able to on mine. That may be able to help a few of you guys.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I'm having the same problem :( I click check out, then I'm right back at the blizzard store.

EDIT: I did as the above poster said and tried again on my iPhone, and it worked :D yay
Edited by Pixley on 4/11/2012 10:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Same problem, you would think a issue with blizzard taking our money would be on top of there list to fix... trying the smart phone idea.......didnt work
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
same issue here, havnt been able to try and purchase new pet and all details are definitly correct
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I tried via the iPad, same error. Smartphone is next.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I had to call in to get it to work. It may be a problem with Verisign.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Been trying to buy some things all night, all I get is a message saying they cannot process my transaction. I tried several computers and even my phone. I give up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
This is the second time I have had trouble with the blizzard store! Don't you want my money?!
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Mage
just tried to hit check out for HOA pet and it just refreshed the pet page....nothing i do wil let me check out
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]