What is your spirit animal

90 Undead Mage
Spirit Animal: Service Temporarily Unavailable

Powers: The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter

Powers: The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Same :( so sad!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
:(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bear.

I'm ok with this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm a Crow!

As a Crow, you are analytical, adaptable, and exceedingly clever. You like solving problems, sharing a hearty laugh with friends, and most of all, enjoying a good meal. Your inquisitive, philosophical nature leads you to constantly question authority and the status quo, sometimes just for the sake of asking, "Why?"

Sounds about right.
Edited by Falerin on 2/15/2012 7:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Oh, hey, it's working now.

Spirit Animal: Hawk (25)

Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory

Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.

Pfft, communicate with the divine. I AM the divine.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Swan

Characters: Tereus, Kalia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Foretelling future through dreams, dream-walking

Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful—beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever.

Best matches: Wolves, Horses, Otters

Watch out for: Cougars, Foxes, Hawks

I don't mind it, it seems pretty true in my opinion. Though, I wish I was the Raven ha. Intellect is better than foretelling the future through dreams!
Edited by Ksenia on 2/15/2012 7:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I did this one earlier, and thought it was funny. Most of the questions were worthless to me, and so I just picked what ever was first.

It said I was a spider, but my mate begs to differ. He believes that I am a demon with scales. As long as my environment stays calm I am gentle, but the moment it becomes other than calm. I blow up into a full blown fire breathing dragon. I do see red first.

I have had many spirit animal readings done. None have ever felt right. I have been told I am a variety of animals. This one was fun and passed the time.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Oh, hey, it's working now.

Spirit Animal: Hawk (25)

Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory

Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.

Pfft, communicate with the divine. I AM the divine.

I must be more divine, as I scored a 31. I always have room for minions, though.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
You are a Ferrari! (your score: over 9000)

Powers: over 700 horse power, 0 to 100 in less than 3 seconds, look awesome.

As a Ferrari your job is to find a suitable driver and roll on the streets like a boss, displaying your wonderful colors and your most awesome engine to those who go on the sidewalk. A true marvel, you sometimes forget about red lights, cops and poorly dressed people.

Best matches: Red, Yellow, Black

Watch out for: Asian Drivers, The Batmovile.

Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Priest
You are a Spider! (your score: 19)
Characters: Arcas and Nelma in the Aspect of Crow trilogy
Powers: Artistic genius, ability to see patterns and sense trouble from a distance

As a Spider, you're artistic, intuitive, and independent—maybe even a little eccentric. You can become so absorbed in your endeavors that you lose track of the outside world and the people in it. But what you give in return is magic, pure and simple.

Best matches: Cougars, Hawks, Owls
Watch out for: Wolves, Otters, Bears

Weird how accurate it is, heh. Especially the, uhm, "eccentric" part. /blush
Tied with Swan (your score: 19)
next down is Owl (your score: 17)

edit: LOL at the post above mine. So creative and funny!
Edited by Aengeal on 2/15/2012 7:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You are a Owl!

Characters: Etar and Nathas in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Human lie-detectors

Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.

Best matches: Hawks, Foxes, Spiders

Watch out for: Wolves, Horses, Otters
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Fox.

Powers: Stealth, night vision, ability to read and manipulate others' emotions

Foxes are clever, perceptive, and shrewd. You're happiest working behind the scenes, pulling strings and watching others dance to your imperceptible tune. Independent yet highly social, you glide among your circles of acquaintance with ease, sharing your sharp wit or a delicious piece of gossip.

Best matches: Crows, Owls, Cougars

Watch out for: Bears, Swans, Horses

Honestly, sounds pretty inaccurate to me... I think it's giving me way more credit than I deserve.
Reply Quote
You are a Hawk! (your score: 29)

Characters: Galen, Thera, Zilus in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Maxine in "The Wild's Call"

Best matches: Owls, Foxes, Spiders

Watch out for: Otters, Bears, Horses

Crow (your score: 28)

Characters: Rhia, Coranna, Damen in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; John in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: foreseeing death, communicating with the dead, resurrection

As a Crow, you are analytical, adaptable, and exceedingly clever. You like solving problems, sharing a hearty laugh with friends, and most of all, enjoying a good meal. Your inquisitive, philosophical nature leads you to constantly question authority and the status quo, sometimes just for the sake of asking, "Why?"

Best matches: Foxes, Wolves, Swans

Watch out for: Wolverines, Bears, Hawks

That's definitely me.
Edited by Xynthia on 2/15/2012 7:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You are a Swan! (your score: 28)

Characters: Tereus, Kalia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Foretelling future through dreams, dream-walking

Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful—beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever.

Best matches: Wolves, Horses, Otters

Watch out for: Cougars, Foxes, Hawks

I guess I'm romantic or something? <.<

Next in line was wolf.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Im a wolf! Im on a mobile device, but if you are really keen on knowing what it entails, fullofshift has the full description a few posts prior
Reply Quote
I am going to bump this thread because it is awesome. I like these personality-quiz types of things.
Edited by Xynthia on 2/15/2012 8:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am a Crow
Powers: foreseeing death, communicating with the dead, resurrection

Me too! Seems to fit though I had a pet crow once! Loved the little scamp.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
You are a Bear! (your score: 29)

Characters: Arcas, Skaris, Torin, Eneas, and Ladek in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Darien in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Fighting ability—strength and speed—along with powers of strategic thinking
You're #1! At least, you're happiest when in charge. You lead with courage, integrity, and compassion. People gravitate to your confidence and charisma, and they feel safe in your care. But be careful not to believe your own hype—stubborn pride is every Bear's downfall.
Best matches: Wolverines, Horses, Wolves
Watch out for: Foxes, Crows, Spiders
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]