Profession 1-525 Levelling Kits

90 Human Paladin
Blastian is not my alt...My main alts are Thenamir, Samuraijack, and Spitzenspark, and those are the most likely places to find me. Other alts (used infrequently) are Galadirr, Tyrella, Lilredworgen, and Pwndexter.

Also, I have updated the original post with some new pricing information -- I'm now charging 1k less than the listed price for a profession as shown on www.warcraftprofessional.com under the Vek'nilash Alliance link. Check it out!

Prep your alts for MoP now!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
stop being afk so i can buy a kit pl0x
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Just bought a JC kit from Spitz today, worked perfectly. Great customer service and value. Definitely recommend this for anyone with the extra gold, it's worth it!

Sep
Reply Quote
Thanks, Persepólis -- glad to hear everything worked out as planned! This thread will be moving to a new home, advertising New-And-Improved 1-600 Kits! Get yours today! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]