@Yoni

85 Goblin Mage
I just wanted to let you know that if you would like to reduel me for whole ursin to watch i would be happy to but if not please let me be <3

P.S. LTP
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Frost mage beats a warrior in a duel then comes to forums to brag.......................................................................................................................................................................cool.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I'll duel you for all of ursin to watch.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
ok just pm me when you want to
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
LOL DK lost to a mage
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
02/16/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Chillbrah
LOL DK lost to a mage
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Lol first of all I did not LOSE to this terrible mage. I get off my mount, eat a shatter before I even knew we were dueling, then almost win the easiest duel of my life. I kicked him 3 different times, one of which he trinketed (lolwat). After forcing the second iceblock (lol cold snap against a dk), Danwae swoops in with two other people, LoH's chillbrah, and pops wings and guardian on me. Not exactly what I call a fair duel...

http://i41.tinypic.com/34q224p.jpg -Danwae and his buttbuddies jacking each other off on top of my body.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2af7vb.jpg -Combat log of Danwae's LoH (it's kinda hard to see but you can make it out)
Edited by Kenks on 2/16/2012 2:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Clearly outplayed.
Reply Quote
Hey guys, my day at school was good. Just lettin' you know.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
aha same thing happened to me last night
Reply Quote
Wait, you had a good day at school last night? Interesting! Btw, ILY.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
sure is taking chilltard a long time to come up with an excuse on this one
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
bad mage is bad
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
and the lock dots killed me O.o not even the mage was funny thing
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
was also funny when he deeped him and immediately ice blocked while he was still standing there in a deep. lulwat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]