Time Lost Proto Drake in 2 minutes

85 Undead Mage
Went to Storm Peaks to get some level 80 shoulder enchants for my alt because it hasn't got rep with Therazane yet.

Pressed auto-run while flying on my mount towards the middle of Storm Peaks and alt tabbed for less than a minute.

Came back, was about to teleport back to Org and typed /target Time. He was around the corner near the mountain from me.

No word of a lie, was basically an accident.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6748/wowscrnshot021612214047.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8605/wowscrnshot021612214113.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Cool story bro.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
You have no idea how much has to happen for that to spawn.
Haha. My I ask what time you got it? Server time.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
It would have been 3.40am ST or thereabouts based on the time I took the screenshots.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Well grats! That was indeed lucky!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Went to Storm Peaks to get some level 80 shoulder enchants for my alt because it hasn't got rep with Therazane yet.

Pressed auto-run while flying on my mount towards the middle of Storm Peaks and alt tabbed for less than a minute.

Came back, was about to teleport back to Org and typed /target Time. He was around the corner near the mountain from me.

No word of a lie, was basically an accident.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6748/wowscrnshot021612214047.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8605/wowscrnshot021612214113.jpg

Congratulations!!

But I know my friend will hate you for the rest of his life :D
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
So... You killed it even though you had the mount, or did you just not loot the mount? Cause the neck is showing up in your recent activity, but not the mount. O_o If you already had it, why not leave it for others?

Nah this is my first and only time of getting it. Not sure why it doesn't show up yet the blue neck does.

edited formatting
Edited by Satantic on 2/16/2012 4:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Got both the rares from pickin' for herbs. Makes my friend who's camped for it since cata hit rage.
Edited by Adversaries on 2/16/2012 4:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I hate you. With a burning passion.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Congratulations! I gave up camping it a long time ago. I just pass through there and make a couple of rounds now and then, and just hope I'm in the right place at the right time. I've got all of my rare pets that way, and hope it works for TLPD too.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
*Makes Satanic Voodoo doll*
*Puts doll on table*
*Walks out of the room*
*Walks back in*
*Madly stabs the doll while crying*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I am not impressed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Grats.

Too bad the Heart of the Aspects mount is more shiny and epic looking and will likely drown out the true rarity of the mount you just got.

Still, you got your TLPD in 2 minutes. Everyone else is throwing down $25 for their flaming super mount.

I still think you won.
Edited by Sniperstrike on 2/16/2012 5:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Guildy signed up for an ICC run they decided to do Ulduar instead. He runs in to the TLPD on his way there and snags the mount. He left WoW for ToR 3 month later.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Thanks for that. I honestly thought at the time that Blizzard must have increased the spawn rate or something.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Well no one is really farming it all that much anymore but a few Hardcores.
Reply Quote
You murderer! D<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]