Curse.com redirect issue?

88 Gnome Mage
Thanks your info helped
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I have this issue. This fix isnt working for me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Just worked for me, thanks!
Reply Quote
I too had this problem until an hour ago when I tried this and it worked.

Step 1: Right click on your time on the Windows Taskbar and select "Adjust date/time".
Step 2: Click on "Internet Time"
Step 3: Click on "change settings" and make sure it's set to "time.windows.com" and then press "Update Now".
Step 4: Manually adjust the date of your calendar to today's date and adjust the time to todays time and make sure the time zone is correctly set to your regions time zone.
Step 5: Close Chrome and re-open it and try to load the webpage that was having the issue.

Honestly I doubted it would work but I went "Hey it couldn't hurt"....and I was able to go to curse finally. Thanks man.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Can't get the fix to work on my missus's computer, it's saying "cannot connect to time.windows.com". That and her PC was already set to synchronize her time with internet time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I too had this problem until an hour ago when I tried this and it worked.

Step 1: Right click on your time on the Windows Taskbar and select "Adjust date/time".
Step 3: Click on "change settings" and make sure it's set to "time.windows.com" and then press "Update Now".
Step 4: Manually adjust the date of your calendar to today's date and adjust the time to todays time and make sure the time zone is correctly set to your regions time zone.
Step 5: Close Chrome and re-open it and try to load the webpage that was having the issue.

WORKED!
Reply Quote
Did the date/time thing, still doesn't work.
;-;
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I don't know what kind of stupid idiot at microsoft decided to make the time mess with loading internet pages, but whatever, the fix worked like a charm for some strange reason.
Thank you for figuring it out whoever you are!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
It's not anybody at Microsoft, it's actually a problem on the server end with a script that relies on having your time set correctly.
Reply Quote
This worked for me! Thank you so much for this!
Reply Quote
6 Tauren Shaman
Can't believe it but this worked.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman

don't forget step 4, didn't realize the new PC wasn't set for the correct time zone. VERY VERY helpful steps.
Edited by Zubub on 12/15/2012 5:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I Love you this worked!! :D
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
Worked like a charm, thank you :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
It seriously took something this simple to fix the issue. Never dreamed of it. Thank you for posting the solution. Working like a charm now.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yeah,i tried too but i won't work. whats wrong?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight

IT REALLY WORKS THNX GUY/GIRLS
Reply Quote
84 Draenei Paladin
Thank you so much, doing the time thing worked.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you for the adjust time fix. I too, was unable to load Curse.com till I tried it.
Reply Quote
Thank you!!! I was getting soo frustrated with it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]