Just thought I'd stop by again...

85 Goblin Rogue
Aindrind here! Dunno how many people (aside from Kolenzo, of course) who are still around from Vanilla/Early TBC days might remember me, but I was just reminiscing fondly over my gaming past and Earthen Ring was a big part of that. I see a lot of guilds from back then are still around - how's everyone doing?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I've been around since early vanilla--and I do kinda remember your name, but I don't know what race/class you were.

and I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
nightelfffff
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
:O

Night Elf rogue I was! In fact, this character is that rogue. I was in Legions of Crimson Reign (small guild) initially and Fidelis Legio (less small guild, some of the most fun I ever had playing this game) after. I think I joined late 1.12 or VERY early 2.0 (pre-TBC) and was there through Late S2/early S3. Fun fun fun times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]