Realm first Heroic Madness.

90 Pandaren Shaman
I personally have heard nothing about anyone wanting to go to a 25 man format. And I personally like what we have built here and would not want to change it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Grats bros.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I personally have heard nothing about anyone wanting to go to a 25 man format. I personally like what we have built here and would not want to change it.

P
Pe
Per
Pers
Perso
Person
Persona
Personal
Personall
Personally
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
02/24/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Squeakycat
I personally have heard nothing about anyone wanting to go to a 25 man format. I personally like what we have built here and would not want to change it.

P
Pe
Per
Pers
Perso
Person
Persona
Personal
Personall
Personally

Potato.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
02/24/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Athsgirl
Potato.

Peas and carrots.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Rice and Beans!

Did I do it right?
Edited by Sidohx on 2/25/2012 4:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I CAN COUNT TO POTATOE
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
TOMATOE!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
No trolling? AT ALL?

/sad panda
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
02/17/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Sidohx
I didn't do !@#$!

My brother says you get carried a lot!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Who the !@#$ is your brother?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Welarishan
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Oh yeah I remember that guy! Rogue from cryptic on Shu'halo!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hey Athsgirl, I read through your posts. You have made some very interesting points, I was wondering if you went through with making any guides. We are currently working on Heroic Madness and I feel like I could use some advice on solo tanking it. It seems like no one that I have come across has actual made a thread in regards to DK solo tanking it.

Mostly I'm curious of your cooldown rotation for each platform, with the assumption that you'd only be swallowing one Impale per platform.

I certainly agree that the blood shield seems nearly impossible to keep running while jumping between platforms, I can't even see a way that you can between platforms 3-4.

Anyways if your available sometime I would love to ask you a couple questions.

Thanks Zar.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey Athsgirl, I read through your posts. You have made some very interesting points, I was wondering if you went through with making any guides. We are currently working on Heroic Madness and I feel like I could use some advice on solo tanking it. It seems like no one that I have come across has actual made a thread in regards to DK solo tanking it.

Mostly I'm curious of your cooldown rotation for each platform, with the assumption that you'd only be swallowing one Impale per platform.

I certainly agree that the blood shield seems nearly impossible to keep running while jumping between platforms, I can't even see a way that you can between platforms 3-4.

Anyways if your available sometime I would love to ask you a couple questions.

Thanks Zar.

Sorry bro. Gonna have to go find that !@#$% on Anvilmar. I think you will find him in some random 6/8 guild or something.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Oh well it was worth a try, thanks Sidohx.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]