***Exile is Recruiting***

100 Human Rogue
<<Exile>> is a Late-Night, Friends and Family, Casual 10-man Raiding guild on the Sen’Jin Server.

We offer our members significant guild management experience, a ventrillo server, an active website, a managed guild bank, scheduled raids, hosted raid consumables, helpful, friendly guildies and a mature and respectful environment to enjoy the game.

We are primarily looking for friendly, relaxed folks to run late-night (11pm server) 10-mans, we would like to get up to three 10-mans going (which lets us occasionally flip over to a 25-man if we are interested) most likely will run 1-3 nights a week, from about 11:30-2am. We currently have teams running Tues/Thu nights, but will soon expand as we recruit a few more Raid Leaders!

We are not just another guild looking for more members just to bolster our roster, we want individuals to share that same passion for fun as we do. We are not a hardcore guild, so those raid times work about right for those of us finishing off work and putting the kids to bed before raiding ;) more raid nights will be scheduled in the near future! (If you ARE hardcore, but you still like our attitude, some of the more crazy members of our team have been known to run in more than one team..)

You don’t have to be a Raider to get an invite!! We also love running old content for transmog, 5-manning for points, chatting in g-chat, pvp grinding, acheivement runs, seasonal events and the occasional all-guild-contest! Our greatest compliment is when our members ask us to invite their friends and family, we always have room for good people!

Please see our website for an Application! http://exile1.guildzilla.com/
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Still in recruitment Process apply now ;)
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Hunter
I applied via the website but I realized this is a Central Time realm and I usually can't get home until 11pm Pacific (12am CST), still interested in joining a casual guild that is willing to do raids, heroics, rated BG's. Not sure if my time is a good fit but look over my application and let me know. :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Glad i joined! Great place to call home!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]