A Team human rogues at 60.

90 Orc Rogue
There was Zoros, Coril...and one more human (male) - what was his name?
Reply Quote
17 Human Paladin
:^)
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
His name was Duffrey, tho the spelling is wrong but yea that was his name. Also once he got his thunderflurry became He-Man and never raided again good times!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
No, that's not who I'm thinking of - what was his name...he was an avid PvPr too, and used to brag on the forums often. Was always in A Team premades.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
I know who you're talking about, but I can;t think of his name either.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Shokk is who I was thinking about. Ty brain for finally kicking in.
Edited by Seventizz on 4/1/2012 1:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
UE
Which rogue was the one that was like rank marshal or whatever and then gave his account to somebody that was really bad?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Remember this rogue?

http://wowarchive.yg.com/thread.html?topicId=7040445190&sid=1
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Was Vistalantice (i know that isnt right lul) or whatever his name was in a-team, or was he fallen?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
02/22/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Zurieal
Was Vistalantice (i know that isnt right lul) or whatever his name was in a-team, or was he fallen?

Vistilantus was one of Fallen's first GMs or co-GM or whatever they had back then
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Druid
lol derp
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
03/14/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Muffinator
lol derp

GTFO
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Remember that hunter who ninja'd mounts and got a couple 3 day bans?

He also couldn't kill lesser geared disc priests.

I think he raids in FA now.

I am ashamed you don't know my history Senjinn. You of all people. My highest title from grinding is General (I've always worn this title ya boob) and I was never 'benched' - my RL schedule changed and I couldn't make raids...that, and Black Temple was a miserable and boring raid instance so I couldn't care less anyway.
Edited by Seventizz on 3/14/2012 8:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue

I have never ninja'd, nor been banned for anything that was not a racial slur.

What hunter can kill disc priests?

Your history isn't very important to me, but from what I can remember, what I said is true.

Says Senjinn.

Bull, bull, and bull.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
U TALKIN BOUT GARRETJAX? HE WAS !@#$EN HORRENDOUS

also seventizz when you make threads like this it just reminds everyone that youve played the same toon for like a bajillion years and are still horrible

No, Garetjax was in Roadkill at 60. He didn't switch to A Team til BC if I remember correctly. And if he did switch in vanilla, it was really late on, so you wouldn't have remembered him being in A Team.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
U TALKIN BOUT GARRETJAX? HE WAS !@#$EN HORRENDOUS

also seventizz when you make threads like this it just reminds everyone that youve played the same toon for like a bajillion years and are still horrible

No, Garetjax was in Roadkill at 60. He didn't switch to A Team til BC if I remember correctly. And if he did switch in vanilla, it was really late on, so you wouldn't have remembered him being in A Team.

Correct. He was in Roadkill I believe up to the point A Team started doing SSC/TK. Which was around the time I left the guild originally.

Duffrey (during MC/Onyxia and some BWL content), Coril, and Zoros were the only human rogues I remember being active raiders. The rest of the lineup was myself (Invisiblsoul), Poekin, Magnate, Kuro, and another rogue (forgot his name but he showed off some nude shots of his wife iirc he might have been a human rogue but it was so long ago that I can't recall) that got kicked out of the guild shortly after starting AQ40 content.
Edited by Usualsuspect on 3/18/2012 3:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]