Orgrimmar vs Stormwind

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Rogue
I have toons in both but i prefer org, simply because its simplier to navigate at low levels, Stormwind is and has always been like a huge ant-farm and org is a little better layed out as far as vendors and such... to be honest the best designed city in my opinion is ironforge and to a lesser extent its creepy twin undercity (if ya take out the pain in the but entrance to UC) just big old circles....Thunderbluff is OK i gues once you learn waht is on what tier, and exodar.... pshhh to whom ever designed that maze..they should be shot, re-animated as a forsaken gnome with foot odor and be forced to watch endless c-span.
96 Orc Warrior
I'd like Org more, if its music didn't have the /train sound effect in it.
90 Night Elf Druid
Org is nice if you really like orange/brown
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/17/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Sigrún
Stormwind over Orgrimmar. If your city needs a flying mount to get around it with any convenience (in particular, waiting for a stupid elevator just to reach the flight point and the zeppelin towers), your city has a problem.

could be worse, I could be part of a faction that doesn't even have said zeppelins
90 Undead Mage
Best city in game hands down goes to SMC can be a littel confusing though.
90 Night Elf Druid
Darnassus... Derp.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
New Org is so bad I quit... Just kidding, but old Org was soooo much better...

EDIT: SW and Darnassus are probably my favorite now.
Edited by Pårkêr on 2/17/2012 3:24 PM PST
85 Dwarf Hunter
Orgrimmar Hands down for me, though Stormwind isn't nearly as bad now that you can fly in the city.
100 Human Paladin
Org can hardly be called a city, if anything, its a Fortress, and an ugly one at that. Stormwind is an excellent city, that actually looks like a city.
100 Human Paladin
Dalaran.
85 Orc Shaman
I love Orgrimmar, especially since Cataclysm. Actually looks like something worth defending. The only annoying part comes when you ask where someone is and they say "ah" or "bank" 'cause I'm sitting there going "there's one in each valley so that tells me !@#$"
100 Troll Rogue
Stormwind by far. As much as I hate Blood Elves, I find Silvermoon to be the best Horde city. I am surprised I don't like Undercity, since I have always been a fan of the undead architecture (Perhaps because UC isn't Nerubian built?)
100 Human Paladin
02/17/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Limstella
Stormwind by far. As much as I hate Blood Elves, I find Silvermoon to be the best Horde city. I am surprised I don't like Undercity, since I have always been a fan of the undead architecture (Perhaps because UC isn't Nerubian built?)

I agree with Silvermoon being the best designed Horde city, though Undercity is pretty cool to me because it reminds me of Naxxramas architecture in a way. That and there's a ton of easter eggs on the upper level involving sound effect, blood on the throneroom's floor, etc.
85 Worgen Rogue
Orgrimmar has an elevator, and after being one hour there, I see red for the rest of the day.

Stormwind's music is a thousand times superior, as well. There is absolutely no contest between Stormwind and Orgrimmar, Stormwind has a crushing win, and there's no contest between Darnassus/Gil'neas and any other city.

Darnassus and Gil'neas win.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]