Hello KM.

85 Undead Rogue
Just got back to the game. Havent played since nax 25 was considered heroic. Lol.

Was just wondering if I could get a little help from my hordies. I know I'm not level 85 yet, but was wondering when I do hit 85 if I could maybe tag along/ jump in a raid to pickpocket Hagara for the dagger questline. I would be happy to pay a fee. I don't have a lot and I'm trying to raise money fast.

So I guess I'm just asking to be a charity case of sorts. No one left on the server that I use to play with. They all up and left.

Just throwing this out there and hoping for the best.

Thanks much,
Xan

* Hit 85 late last week and would like to get this done if anyone has an opening. Working over nights right now so might be on at weird hours and will try to make it work. Thanks so much!
Edited by Xantim on 3/1/2012 9:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Contact Killoe ingame im sure she would be happy to help you with this.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
<Fear and Loathing in WoW> has some excellent people i have heard about on horde.
Pst Deadclown, Kazuros, Fullmetâl or Deydrael for assistance
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/14/2012 02:20 AMPosted by Terminator
Contact Killoe ingame im sure she would be happy to help you with this.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
* Hit 85 late last week and would like to get this done if anyone has an opening. Working over nights right now so might be on at weird hours and will try to make it work. Thanks so much!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]