@Scarlet Crusade

85 Night Elf Druid
Hello there,

To those that don't know me, I used to go with the name Maefor over here, became Varen recently.

Anyhow, enough random words, let me get to the point here:

As far as the PvE race goes, SC is nearly dead, for a large number of reasons. The last guild I lead around here had amazing potential, we got 5/8H several weeks before the nerf, but several of our members were not enjoying the game, so we went our separate ways.

Now, however, I would like to see if there is enough potential to form up a new group. I'm not talking about "joining because I want" sort of deal. But rather test the waters and see if there are enough experienced players willing to form a guild and honestly do what it takes to compete against other top US guilds.

I realize that a 25 man might be pushing it too much, but I'd be willing to try both 10 and 25. In case I still got your interest going at this point, this is what I'd be looking for:

-Players looking forward to Mists of Pandaria, willing to commit long term.
-Experienced players on the PvE scene, with hard mode experience and top world parses on WoL.
-Flexibility with hours. The plan is not to burn ourselves raiding, but when a new tier comes out, the expectation is to push ourselves to the limit.
-Understanding of every single game mechanic and class. Ability to play multiple roles and exceed at them.

If there's enough people who meet these conditions, I would be willing to lead said guild and really push it hard. Back with Satori we achieved several US top 100 kills, with a roster that severely lacked motivation. I'm sure if we find people willing to commit, and who still enjoy the game, we can not only form an extraordinary guild, but also bring some glory back to this realm.

If you are interested, got ideas, thoughts, questions, leave me an in-game mail to "Naylee". I'll make sure to check it on a daily basis.

I realize this is not something that will happen overnight, but I know somewhere out there, there might be people who want to really experience top tier PvE once again.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
PvP eh? Maybe you should try a PvP realm. I do well in PvP, but I don't enjoy it, so I play on SC, a RP server. Also for the record. "I am sick and tired of Blizz pushing PvP down our throats!"

All the same I wish you the best of luck.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
PvP eh? Maybe you should try a PvP realm. I do well in PvP, but I don't enjoy it, so I play on SC, a RP server. Also for the record. "I am sick and tired of Blizz pushing PvP down our throats!"

This is basically SC. Incompetent, but comparitively enjoyable to be around.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

PvP?

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
PvP?

Yup. PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
02/13/2012 06:14 PMPosted by Varén
but several of our members were not enjoying the game

Herein lies the problem with a vast amount of the SC player base (and WoW player base in general). And subscription numbers are still falling quickly...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
LOL. Please forgive my ignorance and outburst. Somehow I mixed up which post I was responding to. My first response was not meant for this thread. I am sorry, and a little embarrassed. :(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Makes me sad to see Satori gone... at least we still got a few competitive guilds
Anyways I wouldn't mind being in a guild going for serious raiding achieves, can't say i have high WoL ratings though but i do understand how to play rogue/blood dk/resto druid fairly well.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Makes me sad to see Satori gone... at least we still got a few competitive guilds
Anyways I wouldn't mind being in a guild going for serious raiding achieves, can't say i have high WoL ratings though but i do understand how to play rogue/blood dk/resto druid fairly well.

Not gone, but definitly retired from PVE.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
(This is Varen on an alt)

I will attempt to form this guild near the end of this expansion. Right now is not really a good time, since people are quitting left and right and it's rather hard to get people to actually commit.

However if anybody is still interested, let me know still. I know I am, and there's about 5 other players who are as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/23/2012 07:14 AMPosted by Kevin
You guys gonna stay together longer than LoD ? or ReM? or Satori ? which one will you outlast! ONLY YOU CAN DECIDE!

No need to be jealous sir. You can apply if you want, although I very much doubt you'll be able to make the cut.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I can do it. I can be a contender. I can go the distance!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I love how when guilds break apart people immediately say the realm is dead or is dying. Not trying to steal your thunder but its the same story I hear every time a more advanced guild breaks apart. Just because 1 or 2 guilds fall apart and some members of said guilds go to another server doesn't make your server dead. It only means there's no guild there you consider good enough to be in.

Tip to chew on:

Did you know the average amount of total players on a realm is 55k? Scarlet crusade has 62k+, 40k+ which are Alliance =)

http://wow.realmpop.com/us-scarlet-crusade.html
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I love how when guilds break apart people immediately say the realm is dead or is dying. Not trying to steal your thunder but its the same story I hear every time a more advanced guild breaks apart. Just because 1 or 2 guilds fall apart and some members of said guilds go to another server doesn't make your server dead. It only means there's no guild there you consider good enough to be in.

Tip to chew on:

Did you know the average amount of total players on a realm is 55k? Scarlet crusade has 62k+, 40k+ which are Alliance =)

http://wow.realmpop.com/us-scarlet-crusade.html

I apologize, I did not mean dead in a "nobody ever comes online" sense. But on PvE progression the realm continues to go down the list consistently, and slowly there are less and less qualified players to raid current heroic content. I guess that was selfish of me, but outside of PvE I don't really care much about the game.

It would be rather simple to find people to commit and form a new guild, as there are numerous guilds, and thousands of players both alliance and horde that raid both 10 and 25 man content, but it is near impossible to find skilled players to raid with, and progress while content is still current. The very few good players raid with their friends, or simply play the game casually when they feel like it (Which is perfectly fine).

Anyhow, I'm still planning this out. So far I've got about 5 players, and it looks very promising. If anybody else is interested let me know here or in-game.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Maefor,

If you guys are serious about coming back to SC then I'll be willing to play WoW again, transfer back to SC, and join your ranks.

<3
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
You could prolly bribe me with many many many ponies. But not now. Now, I'm liking not raiding because this tier is completamente terəbəl.

You know how to get a hold of me =)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
@Nik and Shin: Not quite doing anything yet. Although I believe we have enough to form a successfull guild by now, I'll wait a few more months, after DS nerfs kick in. Not much left to do on this expansion, but we can kick !@# on the next one :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]