WTB Heavy Junboxes 10g EACH

85 Worgen Mage
Like the title says, Buying HEAVY JUNKBOXES @ 10g EACH. Leave me an ingame msg or send them C.O.D. to me :)

Reply Quote
Can I find those in RFC?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
02/14/2012 06:58 PMPosted by Vx
Can I find those in RFC?

/shoo

Still looking for more Heavy Junkboxes! Please send them to me C.O.D.! Will buy up to 1500 @ 10g each!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
But can i have the sword deadly please :-D

BTW if you didnt look at my other post, we need to talk Arms Warriors broski, so add me back to bnet. You know it or get it off Kaag's list(If you want that is)
Reply Quote
not sure if these are tradeable cross faction, but i have about 35 of them if you know a way...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
ITS SICKO!!! I heard though there is Neutral AH... I assume can be done there
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Why would anyone want to play a warrior when you can just reroll a different class, gem spell pen and still be better?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Cause my warrior would pwn you in DS with your legendary :-D <3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I would hope so with your gear, this staff isn't technically BiS until the rest of the gear catches up and only then because the rest of the gear scales its damage higher :P I need Cunning of the Cruel qq, the proc from that would do double what this ugly hitstick does.

On a side note, I'll trade my first born for Cunning of the Cruel...anyone want a ginger baby?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Bumping since I'm still looking for more of these! 10g Each! Keep them coming peoples :)

/dance
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Need some more of these... Bump!!!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
It's a trap... He means to say. Give me your Junk Boxes and ill give you 10g. But now that I know you and have access to your goodies I'm going to steal your kids while I'm at it to farm me up more :-D Ok maybe not but you never know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]