Hello Uldum

100 Night Elf Rogue
I've seen a lot of you about, and a few of you probably have seen (or even heard in the vents/mumbles of other guilds) me on the occasion, but I figured I'd offer a formal greeting and hello to really meet the denizens of Uldum a little better.

Been a long time player of WoW, started back in the first push from Alpha to beta (Yes there was a time where there were no hunters, and no talents!) continued into Vanilla until about the time AQ came out. Took a break, completely skipped BC to pursue college, and started again about a month before Ulduar came out in WoTLK. It's an ever changing game, sometimes for better, sometimes for worse.

Transferred here back in early September from horde side Twisting Nether to be with a group of IRL friends. Despite some of the harsh critique I've seen about in trade and in the forums themselves, I don't think Uldum is such a bad realm. I've been on a number of different realms over the years (Uther, Proudmoore, Nesingwary, Emerald Dream, Twisting Nether), and I have to say Uldum has it's own unique charm to it. Yes it may not be the best in terms of progression, but there seems to be a fair core group of players who enjoy the game and like to help out. Thus far, for instance, I don't think I've met someone I didn't like from Vigilance, We Raid Drunk, or Reluctance. It's in this, amongst other things, that I've grown to like Uldum.

So, thank you, those of you whom I have encountered, for making this realm a decent one. Those of you whom have been hostile to recent transplants, well, to each their own! This realm can only improve if those within wish it.

Now, with all of that said, rawr!

Lets get this meet and greet started, ya?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hai!!! How r u?!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I concur. Though this forum is surprisingly devoid of trolls. . .
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Allo Puka and Dakeaa. Lack of trolls isn't so bad, though it does make things a little quiet heheh.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
This realm can only improve if those within wish it.

Nah, I'm pretty sure Uldum is beyond that point now.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
This realm can only improve if those within wish it.

Nah, I'm pretty sure Uldum is beyond that point now.

It's only your belief, and similar, that makes it so.

Anyways, regardless. Dgaf, to each their own, I like this realm. :P
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior

It's only your belief, and similar, that makes it so.

Nope.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Ohai. Been playing on this realm continuously since January of 2005 and its just fine.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I've played on several realms too, and I think Uldum is fine. I enjoy it to the point where all my horde characters are now located here.

I do wish the population would stick high enough to not drop to the new player realm status again. I think the new blood is nice to have, but do wonder why the population can't be sustained.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
If you think the realm is dead... you should see the realm during the times we raid... its crazy, hopefully people will stay during MoP
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Greetings friend! Lovely to have you here. =)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Uldum isnt dead, it just has a bunch of raid loggers.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
what is going on here, what is this, i dont even
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
:O
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Oh my gosh. Someone revived this thread which I posted on over a month ago :P HELLO AGAIN
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Some serious necro threading going on here! Haha
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I like uldum. It has a great mix of New, old, causal, pvp, raiders, jokesters, not so nice, and all that. But, towards the end of an expansion I've noticed the realm because to die since the raiders/mature players take a break.. and the new/young/trolls are the only ones left
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
07/02/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Brosefstalyn
I like uldum. It has a great mix of New, old, causal, pvp, raiders, jokesters, not so nice, and all that. But, towards the end of an expansion I've noticed the realm because to die since the raiders/mature players take a break.. and the new/young/trolls are the only ones left

this realm is dead, and there is no soulstone. RIP.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Wow, way to necro again. lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Edited by Twystedfate on 9/24/2012 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]