Alterac Valley Twisting Nether team [A]

90 Human Death Knight
Looking to start a casual 40 man AV team. This is not a RBG. This is for the people that love and would be interested in grouping up for some good battleground fun. Not full PvP geared? No problem as this is just a regular BG and you will be able to get geared just by playing. There will be a set day for this after I talk to everyone interested. I would like there to be an "AV" night for everyone to enjoy and be able to join and leave as they please. If the raid is full there will be a list kept to invite from. Invites will strictly be from first whispered to last.
The point of this is having fun and working together to take control of Alterac Valley. You will need to download preform av enabler at curse.com/addons/wow/preform-av-enabler and Ventrilo is a plus but not required.
This is a call out to all players in all guilds. This if for the accomplished player (you know who you are) and novice alike.
If interested, send in game mail to Rottenjohnny.
Edited by Rottenjohnny on 2/14/2012 10:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I"m interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]