Modus Operandi is recruiting PvPers!

85 Tauren Druid
Do you pvp, a lot? Are you tired of getting into random battle grounds just to find out that you and maybe one other person are the only ones in there who have current gear and understand the objectives of that game? Or find it hard to get achievements because your team spends most of their time in the grave yard because they get two shotted or think "Sure I can solo 5 people in my PVEleetness"? Well I am too!

Modus Operandi is looking for a few people to join our guild so we can build a solid team for Rated Battle Gounds and increase our chances of winning random battle grounds. We do arenas as well but mainly want to focus on Rated Battle Grounds and work on getting PVP achievements for Battle Master titles. All are welcome as long as you have atleast the full set of this seasons honor gear and play rather frequently.

A little bit about us, we are a casual guild that is very laid back so we do not tolerate drama. Most of us have been playing since vanilla. We raid one night a week on Wednesday from 7-10 server time. We have some people who are always looking to group with other people for LFR, some people who are always doing BGs, and some who are always doing arenas.

If you are interested please whisper me anytime I am on or talk to someone in the guild and they will direct you to the right person.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
^^
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Soprox, what is that...a laundry detergent?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
^^What the hell are you wearing? Did your mom let you dress yourself?
Edited by Thoria on 2/17/2012 4:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
you no likey my clashing gear?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]