Cryhavoc LF Hunter

100 Orc Death Knight
Must be able to raid Sunday-Wednesday from 7-11 server (we usually only raid 3 hours though).

Our guild is highly active in both PvE and PvP, with arena/leveling and scheduled alt raids happening all the time.

One of our members is quitting soon and our current Hunter can't commit to a full schedule for an unknown amount of time so here's your chance! We are pretty much done with progression (3-4% Madness wipes) and would really like a Hunter to round out our roster going forward. (Plus they offer security on Madness!).

Shoot me a tell in game on Grommash (alt +149) or Tojara.

HM experience is a plus but I can hold your hand through pretty much anything that you need to know anyway. Not really concerned with gear, but you should have close to a full normal mode DS gear set at a minimum.
Edited by Gròmmash on 2/14/2012 12:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
You're just jealous of how pretty I am.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Nice the top guild on the server doesn't require you to go to some lame !@# website and apply.
There is a reason you are the best you know what is important first and foremost.

/salute horde brethren
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Nice the top guild on the server doesn't require you to go to some lame !@# website and apply.
There is a reason you are the best you know what is important first and foremost.

/salute horde brethren

It's hard to form complete sentences and paragraphs in this narcissistic world full of nerds with self-entitlement issues. Don't worry, we understand.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid

/salute horde brethren

It's hard to form complete sentences and paragraphs in this narcissistic world full of nerds with self-entitlement issues. Don't worry, we understand.

someone's angry about not being a hunter!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Pfft, get @ me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think they want a hunter with more than 2/8 hm progression

lol

pfft, get @ me.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid

Pfft, get @ me.

lol nice
Reply Quote
Sup, I'm sure I can manage with my stupid hunter.

or I could just pebble bosses face off with my jedi sage.
Reply Quote
I'm confused

I'm a big fan of your armor
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Cryhavoc LF Armor

Is that what this tread was about?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
02/14/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Lycaon
get @ me

Uhm...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
damn
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95SYdjRVCR0
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
False call!

Might look in the future but for now we can just take our time!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
bro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]