Grats Izumi,first Alliance Legendary daggers!

90 Undead Priest
Well earned, old buddy, old pal! It was a very close race to Realm first, and Alliance first is no small feat either! Enjoy the much deserved orange pixels, even though you really don't need the extra deeps anyway :-P ;-)

@Asylum/Umami; you guys know Izumi and I have been close RL pals and co-workers for the last 10 years, right? ;-) You want to know anything about the secretive and mysterious "Asian Robot" you've been raiding with for 2+ years, send me a /w, I'll fill you in! ;-)

Sorry Izumi, I told you I'd spill the beans when you got the daggers! ;-) Congrats again!!! :-D

p.s. I'll just leave this here ;-) http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h383/Gutterott/izumi_and_gutterott.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
He's so gunna punch you, and I'm so gunna laugh. XD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Grats you guy you!

Well deserved indeed, it was unfortunate that we stopped raiding when you were so close but I'm very happy to hear you did finish them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
:D gratz buddy! and hes been your friend and didnt tell me your vital weaknesses!? WTF AM G IZUMI WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Izumi was always my 2nd favorite asylum member (1st Storm, Izumi, 3rd Herun) its just fair
Reply Quote
Well deserved!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
How'd I miss this?

Grats Izumi.

Welcome to the club of orange pixel dagger wearers.

Think Dinth just got his as I type this, so that ruins all of the fun right there.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
How'd I miss this?

Grats Izumi.

Welcome to the club of orange pixel dagger wearers.

Think Dinth just got his as I type this, so that ruins all of the fun right there.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
who's izumi?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
OH MY GOOOODDDD HOW DID I MISS THIS
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/10/2012 03:01 AMPosted by Inari
OH MY GOOOODDDD HOW DID I MISS THIS

You were obviously far too busy with your ballroom dancing and making fun of poor people to notice. /tophat
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
AMG I MISS IZUMI D:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]