People on Kirin Tor..

90 Troll Warrior
my jimmies are unrustled on this server
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
05/05/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Tuonetar
I have to ask, why do you all tout ONE guild being good in a sea of sludge? I look at other realms and I see 200 rated guilds, with over 100 into hard modes. Here, you all hang your hat on one guild you aren't even part of. At least I'm realistic. The realm is 210th out of 246. We are at the bottom.

207th, thank you, and I'm not sure where you learned how to read but 207 =/= 246.

And if you think KT is so "sludgy" realm xfer is that way. --> PvE progression isn't all that defines a community, FYI.

Get'em Tuooooooolio.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
05/05/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Tuonetar
And if you think KT is so "sludgy" realm xfer is that way. --> PvE progression isn't all that defines a community, FYI.

Its how good the RP is that defines the community.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
I used to know a lot of people on this server, especially back when we'd all used to pvp in otVC, but I think hardly any of them play anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I used to play here BC through WotLK and then moved to play Horde on Mal'Ganis. I still have a few characters here though, and am leveling up a paladin here again. Why? I guess I do it because it was my home for so long. It was nice yelling random nonsense in trade chat and knowing everyone you were yelling at. Small servers can have their benefits.

It all comes down to hoping that I see a name I remember and in turn remember the times when I had the most fun in this game. I'll never be able to recreate all the fun that I had in all of the random PuG's that Apnea put together. Met so many awesome people that way. 10/10 in my book.
Reply Quote
You break my <3 sometimes, KT.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Are all you guys from kirin'tor?
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
^ nice name ^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Gee thanks that actually my nickname in real life cuz I only wear (polo Ralph Lauren clothing)
Reply Quote
ive ben on kt the last three years it was my first choice because i had two brothers there and they were constantly hounding me to pick kt as my home,they said it was the friendliest server out of all the other realms,and they were right....however the past couple years alot of the old ppl from kt have left and alot of unfriendly ppl have populated it,so i decided to transfer to some other servers,went to area52 and zul'jin horde side....lets just say i came back to kt real fast,yes its a small comunity and its not much fun for raiding anymore since blizz made some changes since wrath,but its quiet and i like quiet,and i dont see me ever leaving again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
06/05/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Swaggerboi
Gee thanks that actually my nickname in real life cuz I only wear (polo Ralph Lauren clothing)

/facedesk
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
This is actually my first server. When I started playing it was about the time Sunwell came out during BC. I was in the army and found out a friend of mine back home played and since I was deploying I figured it'd be a good way to kill time and keep in contact with everyone back home since he could tell them how I was doing and such. He played on Kirin Tor and that's how it's been for me ever since.

I've poked at other servers from time to time. Made an alt and leveled a bit usually as a time killer or just want to see something slightly different. But spend enough time on any server and you get to know people either directly from playing with them or indirectly from trade chat, the AH or fighting them in PvP. You know who the good, nice and awesome players are as well as the horrible, stupid and obnoxious ones. Once you get comfortable like that it's hard to pick up, move somewhere else and start over. That's why I've stuck around. Well, that and the friends I've made while being here.

It may not be the best in PvP or the quickest to move through progression content. But for me and several others it's home.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I came to this server because this is where my friend played and I stay because I enjoy the company of my ridiculous guild mates. I can't ever see myself playing on a different server now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
KT since '05, baby!
Reply Quote
74 Human Warrior
Only reason I haven't server transfer is the Hand of A'dal title going to finish the quest soon once I complete it I can transfer it without risking losing it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]