Xiinath knows my Gleader/Gonna get me kicked

After doing my usual Gold Making macro to buy items in trade, I got a message from a Rogue known as Xiinath. In short, was quite the rude person.

He said he wanted to sell BoE valor boots for 3k, I said sure. Opened trade with him 2 minutes after he arrived to the Valor person, dropped trade, said "Wait a !@#$ing minute so I can buy the boots FFS". So I said Okay, Take Your Time, flew to the AH, then he got pissy because I wasn't next to him. Said: "Open trade quick, I got 9 other people paying more. This offer expires in 10." "9" "8" and began to count down, so I told him fine, sell to them.

TL:DR, funny guy, makes empty threats. Why you ask?

Cuz he knows my guild leader and is going to get me Gkicked.

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/528/wowscrnshot021512025720.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Well your guild leader is kinda a douche, I can totally see him kicking you.

P.s. Im cute

P.P.S. I lied. Your awesomeness in a box of tamales.
Reply Quote
i love you vrashnar and I always will. Be my valentine?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hai Vrash! <3

Aoe....I still have the hiccups. I'm blaming you and Xiinath. I still don't see how I got involved in what ensued after that, other than the fact that I said I giggled o.O
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Damn - did I miss Valentine's with that rogue?!
Reply Quote
Ahahahaha...

Hahaha..

Haha..

Ha....

Xiinath...
Edited by Horcjr on 2/15/2012 2:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Aoe! <3

Squishy! <3

Im cute!

Of course I will be, I even have a nice new pink shirt to wear for the occasion.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
This Xiinath sounds tough then again what I remember about him is being fail so what do I know
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Considering he's terrible it shouldn't matter anyway, Your gm is gonna kick you, best watch your back bro, he worked with them 'extensivly'.
Reply Quote
Funny thing is, is that it seems like Aoe is the guild leader... Just go check his guilds armory ;P
Edited by Horcjr on 2/18/2012 5:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Even funnier is he thought I was the Guild Leader, though I am an officer, but still a far cry from being Gleader :) And I sure haven't "worked extensively" with Xiinath.

*shudder*
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
02/19/2012 01:52 AMPosted by Squîshy
And I sure haven't "worked extensively" with Xiinath.

Pics or it didnt happen.

owait
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
icwutudidthere!

:P
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Death Knight
DK
Why do you need to open a thread everytime somebody rubs you the wring way. These threads are pathetic. And here is that terrible boomkin insisting he is cute.
Bro nobody cares if you think your cute gtfo. U don't even play wow get outside or something
Your too easy kid
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Why do you need to open a thread everytime somebody rubs you the wring way. These threads are pathetic. And here is that terrible boomkin insisting he is cute.
Bro nobody cares if you think your cute gtfo. U don't even play wow get outside or something
Your too easy kid

Dude this kid is the cooliest the fact that he post on a low level toon each time is so *tony the tiger*"GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT"
Reply Quote
6 Worgen Mage
EP
What is up i am so cool TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ps Vrash is cute
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Death Knight
DK
who cares what toon i post on?
i dont care to change my default toon. big deal.
and only fat people eat cereal
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
02/22/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Grammorah
he is cute.

Actual quote.

Winning.

02/22/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Passionz
ps Vrash is cute

<3
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
butthurt morons being butthurt. old concepts are old. Redundancy is redundant.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]