Ask CDev #3: Questions!
To provide some insight into how we will be moving forward, here is our current plan:
- Working with our web team, we will generate a spreadsheet containing every single question asked across every single region, with non-English questions receiving a translation pass.
- After all the questions are compiled, I will call upon the totality of my ocular fortitude and wade through every single question to remove any that:
- With the remaining questions, the Creative Development publishing team will go through and further narrow the list down to three types:
- We’ll then generate the answers that fit #1, and have a meeting (or two, or three) with Chris and Dave to generate the answers to #2.
- With all the answers (probably totaling somewhere around twenty to thirty) generated, we’ll give them a final pass through our historians, then to Chris and Dave for ultimate approval.
- Our copy editor does a copyedit pass, and then we hand the completed document off to our localization team to be localized into 7 or so languages.
- One localization is done, we’ll post the answers on the various regional Story Forums.
TL;DR version: Answers coming sometime between now and when the Andromeda galaxy crashes into the Milky Way!
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.