Ask CDev #3: Questions!

(Locked)

92 Night Elf Hunter
Why were there ancient human bandit ghosts in Uldum, when the area just opened to the outside world?
85 Tauren Shaman
Will we see the Goblin penchant for alchemy played up more in the future? It feels forgotten in lieu of heavy hardware.
100 Troll Hunter
Did we ever get an explanation why the Scourge had Obsidian Destroyers in WC3, or was that largely a retcon that I missed?
92 Night Elf Hunter
02/15/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Pyronaptor
Did we ever get an explanation why the Scourge had Obsidian Destroyers in WC3, or was that largely a retcon that I missed?

Nerubians captured tol'vir, the Scourge could not build more.

Are obsidian destroyers retooled at all? Another Ask CDev round and the final magazine both implied that they were just enslaved, yet they look very different.
Edited by Pumlaxer on 2/15/2012 8:26 PM PST
100 Human Priest
02/15/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Pyronaptor

Was the very first Cdev question, there were Tol'vir in Northrend and the Nerubians took them as slaves. When the Scourge took over much of the Nerubians they took the Tol'vir slaves as well.
85 Tauren Shaman
Are the Forsaken going to recruit/assimilate/enslave any other former scourge besides the Val'kyr?
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/15/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Kátarn
Will we ever find out how the Night Elves came about joining the Alliance?

Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos, and/or do Battle for Mount Hyjal.
85 Tauren Shaman
What is going on at the Dalaran crater with all the excess magic? The Blue drake rarespawn and the Dalaran mage mobs nearby seem pretty worried about it.

EDIT:

Guys take the forsaken / crown argument into another thread.
Edited by Skytotem on 2/15/2012 8:32 PM PST
85 Tauren Shaman
02/15/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Amberarrow
Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos, and/or do Battle for Mount Hyjal.

If that were the case then the Horde would be in the Alliance too, we're talking about the formal diplomatic joining.

I'd also like to know how the Forsaken made contact with the Kalimdor Horde.
85 Tauren Shaman
Will we ever see a new order of Dragonriders like those in Bloodmyst appear amidst the Alliance?
100 Human Priest
What is Elune's relation to the Titans? They share some common traits like celestial things, the waters of Elune are also found in the Throne of the Tides, a section of the Abyssal maw which is a Titan prison. Then again the moon being in the ceremony for Titan appointed Dragons, Why is this?
85 Tauren Shaman
http://www.wowpedia.org/Quest:Nolkai%27s_Words

Was Nolkai one of the Dragonriders of Loreth'aran?
100 Tauren Shaman
What has the horde done with the Magnataur young they had in Wolfheart now the Adult Magnataur are dead? Are the horde caring for them or have they been sent back to Northrend?
Blizzard Employee
Please keep discussions of questions and their ramifications out of this thread – we only want questions here.

Also, please refrain from “me too”-style posts. If you support a question being answered, click the “Like” button on it!
100 Tauren Shaman
How intelligent are Gronn? Gruul and some of his sons seem to come across to me as being passably smart if ponderous. Chogal's pet Gronn in the Twilight Highlands though seems pretty thick.

This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]