[H] Chainfire - Mount/Title Sales

100 Troll Hunter
Chainfire is continuing with its sales of titles and mounts targeted at end game raiding. We have added a couple items for the current tier. All sales include boss loot.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: Of The Four Winds
Price: 50k

Title: Firelord
Price: 60k

Mount: Smoldering Egg of Millagazor (Pureblood Firehawk)
Price: 135k

Title: Savior Of Azeroth
Price: 100k

Mount: Life-Binder's Handmaiden (Life-Binder's Handmaiden)
Price: 100k

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that at this time we have no intention of selling Legendary items to gear towards the Caster Staff or the Rogue Daggers.

Titles require payment in advance before a boss encounter begins.

***Mount Sales require a Security Deposit to be paid before a boss will be pulled. The Security Deposit will default to the price of the 'Title' for the Mount in question. If the Buyer has the 'Title' the Security Deposit will reduce to 50k. The remaining balance of the Mount Sale will be paid upon trading/receiving your Mount.***

We encourage prospective buyers who are seeking additional items to inquire in game. Please speak with Sweët and/or Synapse.
Edited by Synapse on 7/8/2012 12:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Still looking for buyers
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Still looking for interested buyers for the mount
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Edited original post to inform buyers that all sales include gear/tokens that the boss drops.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I would do buy it for 100k send message in game if this is acceptable.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
LOL 225k you do realize other people are sellign the mount for a mear 75k now right LOL
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
02/23/2012 08:19 AMPosted by Divn
LOL 225k you do realize other people are sellign the mount for a mear 75k now right LOL

No, they are not, but Firelo--- Sorry, Divn, Destroyer's End would know that wouldn't you?

75k for the title, 225k for the mount - both prices include loot

Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Still looking to solidify a spot for next week.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Looking for Buyers for the week beginning March 13th..

Also stay tuned in the near future regarding Dragon Soul Pricing.
Reply Quote
2 Troll Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4079842523

Update your prices will ya? lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
This server is Mal'ganis, not Ner'zhul
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
03/01/2012 04:45 AMPosted by Ándraste
Update your prices will ya? lol

Tell you what, if you pay for a Faction Change for all of my raiders from Horde to Alliance, and then back to Horde from Alliance, I will sell it to you for 100k. So 100k + $500+ in expenses...

OR

You can buy it from us for 225k.

Next Open slot is week of March 13th.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Ahh i think strat is under cutting u guys now they went down to 200k only a mater of time b4 it will be 75k i think ill just wait till that happens or run it now that I out gear the place by 10+ilvl then the max gear u could have in there
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
03/03/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Standin
Ahh i think strat is under cutting u guys now they went down to 200k only a mater of time b4 it will be 75k i think ill just wait till that happens or run it now that I out gear the place by 10+ilvl then the max gear u could have in there

Keep bumping our thread, we appreciate it :)

We encourage you to run it by yourself, you being all high and mighty with a 404 ilevel. Unfortunately since you still have failed to kill Heroic Ragnaros, I for one, feel extremely threatened by your statements.

Chainfire is still selling the Heroic Ragnaros Title for 75k, and the Ragnaros Mount for 225k.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Opening tonight March 8, Pst in game
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Looking for a Buyer this upcoming week
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
this thread is just to funny lol
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
03/17/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Austin
this thread is just to funny lol

Funny because you and everyone else that post here don't have the gold to buy the title or the mount? We think so too

Buyer secured for this upcoming week, looking for a buyer for the last week of March, Raid week begins March 27th.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]