Gul'dan RBG's

85 Tauren Druid
There's a crew already running that Sekstual is organizing on Friday's and Saturdays. Post here if interested.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
This thread is only 2 days old and already feels dusty...hmm... what if said deep fried murlocs will be on the menu as well?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
LFM people for to run RBGs on the weekends. PUGers are welcome considering you appropriatly specd and geared to run. We are also LFM to join our ranks in guild. I know this server is low pop but its ok. been here since vanilla its home .....Send a in game mail, talk to some one in guild, or talk to Warkin. We pretty much have a core group we are working towards a 2nd group. there is always need for backups to fill, people not able to make it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
pick me pick me
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Deep Fried Murlocs seems to have sparked some interest ;)

@Exmortem But of course!
Edited by Warkin on 2/25/2012 9:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Our guild runs RBGs on weekends doing decent. We are in need of backups and ppl to fill our 2n group. Heals DPS and specially in need of an FC.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Once I get around to grinding out the pvp resto set I'd like to do some RBG if you need a Resto Shammy healer.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
IF you need a Fire mage and a Affliction lock let me and defilement know.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
When triple spec comes out I'll be able to have a pvp spec!

might as well start leveling something else though
circle of tyrants is a good necro song
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/28/2012 04:41 AMPosted by What
circle of tyrants is a good necro song

Finally someone understands
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]