ICC 25 Meta Achievement Run

90 Night Elf Hunter
I know a lot of you on Argent Dawn may have missed out on a drake run back when ICC 25 was relevant. So to rectify those missing couple of achieves and get everyone their mount, I welcome everyone with ICC experience to come along for a mount run or two. It may take a couple of runs, but we will get it!

Now to get to business.

My group would like to recruit people who know the instance well. This run is not for people who have never seen the inside of ICC before. We are not explaining fights, just strategies to getting achievements. Please be knowledgeable of all the achievements as we are going to go for many of them if not all of them depending on how good the group is. I will let you all know which ones we are doing as we are going through the instance. Please have vent installed and, if you can, have a mic. We especially request this if you plan to tank or heal as we may need some communication to make sure that achieves are done right. We do request that dps have one as well in case they need to announce a possible mistake etc. Above all else, please be mature. Overall stupidity will get you removed from the raid. I know ICC isn't "srs bsns" any more but many of us have been robbed of really easy achieves because of stupid people. Not this time (if I can help it). Above all else, please be willing to listen and respect the call outs of the raid leaders who are running this.

Please be aware that this is not a transmogg run but gear will be handed out for transmogg purposes. I will decide on the day of raid what loot system I will be using depending on who is there.

Now for the when.
Friday, February 24th, starting at 8:00 pm server time.
Please be on time and ready to go by 7:40 pm when invites start going out.

If you have any questions or you would like to come, please feel free to send me in game mail at Ravenwolfe and I will be happy to answer. Replies here might take a little longer to get to but you can post here as well if you would like.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I would like to go..... but sadly i work Friday night :(
why are are the cool events on Friday! x_x
Edited by Novandora on 2/19/2012 12:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
I had really good progress with my group on Monday. We are finishing up next Monday at 7 server time if you want to merge groups. We were short handed on some of the fights so we didn't get the achieve.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
If you would like to tag along and we need the people, sure. As for merging, like Zil said, we have a ton of people on the cal already. I expect a good portion of them to show. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Just to clear up two points...

First, Heroic Lich King is not part of the meta achieves for the drake. Doing the achieves and doing heroic at the same time with a pug is almost impossible (please don't argue as my mind is made up after last week). For this week, we are doing achieves and not hLK. I will likely put together a group for Heroic Lich King 10man next week if things go well this week.

Second, if you want an invite, let me know what toon and I will throw you an invite on the calendar. Handling 25 random people (half of which are strangers), I will be a mess on Friday. Don't expect me to remember you said you might come on some random alt I don't know. lol Just whisper me on Friday around 7:40 if you don't get an invite and let me know who you are. I'll try my best to get everyone in.

Thanks! :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
*ATTENTION*

Doing this again this Friday (3/2)!
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
If I had read this post yesterday I would have logged in just for it. If you guys do it again next week, or didn't work out this week, post again. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We are going again this friday. I'll toss you a cal invite. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I would love to experience the ICC 25 Meta Achievement Run. However ive never done it before. Could you tell me what the best way to get started in this event and learn the rules of the road.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
But I have lacrosse tryout Friday :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]