Noooo! Wild Imps has been removed.

90 Human Warlock
I was really looking forward to that ability.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4063167954?page=35#689

:-)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I'm just going to take this moment to pause in silence as this is the first blue post I've seen in months on the warlock forums.... does that mean posts here have to follow the code of conduct as well? :O

That being said - I'm still really interested to see how warlocks actually turn up in Mists. I also really like the direction locks seem to be heading - lots of abilities costing health instead of mana as well as high self healing. It is going to make warlocks be a very powerful and yet complex class to manage. However, I'm sure there will be tons of more changes before MoP is released so I'm not going to get too excited on any particular detail yet. I look forward to the aspects Blizzard takes warlocks in the next expansion, and I have a feeling the warlocks I knew in Vanilla that were just tab dotting are forever by the waste side, which isn't a bad thing :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Yes! wild imps! Was so sad to see that missing, glad to see it wont be now! and love the dark soul instead of demon soul. Some of the demon souls are pointless!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Why hello there Kaivax! Thanks for filling us in, both here and in the updates in that thread.

This is sort of off topic, but one of the changes in that thread intrigued me: why is Malady shifting into Corruption, at least for Affliction? I guarantee you'll get almost no resistance to adding another dot in, there are plenty of players who miss the BC affliction playstyle (admittedly I'm on of them). It just seems odd to have a spell that's only good for anything for 7 levels.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I'm honestly kind of scared to see what would happen when a DK and a demo lock pop everything against each other in mist....
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Kaivax, you are officially my new favorite blue poster.

Could you give us any information on conflagrate, specifically related to its damage? I'm worried that it will get the 42.86% spell power coefficient that it had prior to its damage being based on immolate.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Actually.... Brolan did you post this in general and Kaivax moved it to the lock forum and posted on it? That would make more sense than a Blizzard employee stepping into the dark realm of the lock forums. If so... I wouldn't expect a reply.
Edited by Surandra on 2/16/2012 10:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Thank you for the lock info. :)

These new abilities look promising! I cannot wait to see the spell effects =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/16/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Zephro
I'm honestly kind of scared to see what would happen when a DK and a demo lock pop everything against each other in mist....

Unstoppable force meets immovable object?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Kaivax, you are officially my new favorite blue poster.

Could you give us any information on conflagrate, specifically related to its damage? I'm worried that it will get the 42.86% spell power coefficient that it had prior to its damage being based on immolate.

There was a blue response to this question. Right now conflagrate will have a 200% coefficient, but will adjust in future changes.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
From the looks of it wild imps will be one of the spells having a passive effect as well as an active effect. However, from the looks of it, each imp will only cast 2 firebolts. That is a nerf from last update where each wild imp casted 5 times.

Just looking at the wording makes it appear that way.

Summon 5 wild imps from the twisting nether to cast 10 Firebolts at the target.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
One more thing I noticed...demonic empowerment was removed. Is that spell being given the same treatment as wild imps or was it removed completely? In truth if you guys are thinking of completely removing it, I think I know why....it conflicts with soul link. Why not give DE the same treatment as health funnel and disable it while soul link is active? That would solve the problem.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
hey just a few questions:

destruction will have another spell to remplace shadowflame? ( the slow is much needed in pvp)

backdraft is becoming a glyph ?

the cd from shadowfury will be 20 secs again ?

we will get another spell that consume embers via dmgs ? not only soulfire

the graphics of incinarate and soulfire will be update :D?
Edited by Ilöck on 2/16/2012 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yay for Wild Imps!

Oh, and spec-specific demon soul?
/checks off another item on personal wishlist
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]