Level 70 raiding guild recruiting!

70 Human Priest
Reconstruction is a dedicated level 70 Raiding/PvP guild on Dath'Remar Alliance that attempts to offer players an old school gaming experience.

Looking for all classes for a raid team that will be raiding all level 70 content with all level 70s.
*NOTE* 70 is max level NO LEVEL 70+ members will be accepted.
As all raids are level 25 man, here is the roles we are still searching for.
8-10 Healers
2-4 Tanks
11-15 Dps

Also looking for members for a rated battleground team.
Rated Bg leader is 2k rated at 85 and looking to farm titles/achievements in level 70 rated battlegrounds.

Anybody interested should respond to this post OR contact Archileze or an officer in game.
Reply Quote
70 Human Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
70 Human Mage
Looking for those players for Rated to get started! Need 2 heals 1 tank with dps OS and 4-5 dps.

Whisper either me or Archileze ingame for more infoz.
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Priest
Bump for two shotting both of you in arena!
Reply Quote
Considering moving my mage over to alliance, However.. Raiding.. mmm... idk try to get some more arena focused people and ill be over asap :p
Reply Quote
70 Human Priest
We do have alot of arena players, I myself play alot of arena/rbgs at a right rating at 85 which is a big focus for us as well.
Reply Quote
70 Human Priest
TiMe is looking for more level 70 players to join aswell.
We are a fun, social guild that is not strictly level 70 players, though we do focus on 70 twinks.
We have yet to do any 70 raids with only 70s, but we do plenty of arenas, wargames, and occasionally rbgs.
Many of our member are 2k+ rated in arenas.
Come see whats up on Eldre' Thalas, or whisper me on Real ID at: Evilfishstixx@gmail.com (dont judge the email... :))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for Arch. They need more 70 twinks. :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'll consider xfering my 70 Mage, she's maxed on jc and engineering.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
Would love to join your raid team!
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Priest
Bump for me not quitting kinda ish like.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
04/05/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Kelvargen
Bump for me not quitting kinda ish like.
NFI who you are supposed to be.
Reply Quote
70 Draenei Shaman
you guys still active? me and friend are looking to join a lvl 70 based guild for raiding and pvp stuff. he has a priest or hunter and i got a DK...

let me know thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
if you guys are still raiding and all i will definatley xfer a 70 to alliance and your realm. Just let me know, thank you.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
I'll join for sure once i get my glaives.

Ive got plenty of BC raiding experience, and raiding experience in general.

Exalted with all the required reps to buy BC flasks.

If you want to send me an in game ill give you my realID so we can talk on a more regular basis. Once i get my glaives i wont be needing any gera, so ill be there purely for enjoyment.

I also have a full PvP brutal set, with every slot PVP gear, however i dont often PvP so its completely ungemmed/chanted, but i can easily sort that out if you'd like me to PvP.

Either reply on this thead or send me an in game

And yes, ill faction change.
Reply Quote
70 Human Priest
Ive done all BC content and am looking for a raiding guild for my priest...im main spec disc and i can go holy or shadow, if u guys still raid then let me know because im ready to transfer and get started
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]