Rate the druid Transmog above you!

90 Night Elf Druid
8.5 Staff really matches the armor nice job
Reply Quote
9/10 Looks woodsy and you having a tabard to go along with it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would've mistaken you for a troll. Very nice, 9/10.

PS: Boots are still a work in progress. Wish Blizz never took out the boots and belt for my set. Currently trying to pull off a Druid of the Flame/Demon Hunter look.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
7/10

Tabard is a very good match and the weapon is a decent choice as well but your boots throw off the outfit.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Why in the world would Blizz do something as taking away the matching belt and boots. WHY?!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
09/21/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Cròss
Why in the world would Blizz do something as taking away the matching belt and boots. WHY?!

They have made people get get very creative to perfectly match many outfits. I have sets in my bank that are 1 piece away from being "perfect" I'm hoping to see something I can match to them perfectly in Panda or beyond.

I don't start creating a new outfit unless I know I can complete it. OFC that is my OCD talking!

If you have not already done so, download Mogit. Amazing resource and many do not have it installed in-game which makes me sad :(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I think you've already been rated, but I'll go anyway.
9/10. Love the color.

I really hate my stance, but the set is coming along. It's still a work in progress, as is this toon all-together.
Edited by Zugani on 9/21/2012 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
@ Zugani 6/10

It looks like it matches! It also looks unique but I cant really tell : /

Like you said the stance is a bummer. Your toon looks like hes hiding his mog set lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
8.5/10, staff doesn't feel Druidy... And my hair is better :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
09/21/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Brosurreal
8.5/10, staff doesn't feel Druidy... And my hair is better :)

negative.

That staff is a good match plus hes got the matching belt (you really need that its throwing off your entire ensemble!) + boots from naxx25.

The staff out of sethekk halls as well as terestrian stranglestaff out of kara are also very good matches.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
I'm more Druid than all you !@#$%es, didn't show helm so you can appreciate the color hair you will never have.. But I'm sure you know what it looks like
Reply Quote
not a druid but i like it :D!! 8/10
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
9/10, very pretty
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/10 Colors really pop out. Love the purple hair and the staff; my favorite color. =)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
8/10 i like the set snd think it could be better though, and the the rouge look at my set!!!! i win F ur helm its mine
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
8/10 I like it
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/03/2013 01:11 AMPosted by Xiata
9/10, very pretty

Xiata, I love your xmog!!! <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Not sure I like shoulders but I really like the coloring. 7/10

Xiata I will chime in and say beautiful transmog.
Edited by Velkroe on 1/3/2013 9:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
eh, it's alright i guess, 6/10, there is a general red scheme, but the gear doesn't really flow at all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]