▬►One★[A]25M 6/6HM MSV 5/6HM HoF 1/4HM ToES

85 Worgen Warrior
One
8/8
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
One
There ya go :p As proof everyone is still here, We just downed Madness 30 mins ago :p
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
One
and only 799 attempts
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Gratz on Madness + Spine, heard you guys increase your raid days etc. Well deserved not to many guilds are that dedicated anymore :(
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
One
02/16/2012 03:00 AMPosted by Beerxoxo
Gratz on Madness + Spine, heard you guys increase your raid days etc. Well deserved not to many guilds are that dedicated anymore :(

Sir please check out WoL, we never increased our raid days, we raided 1 extra friday and that was in the 2nd week of This tier. We definately did NOT increase our raid days or times

Heres our logs
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/52015/rankings/players/

Remember to look at 10MAN which is our alts. We did not increase our raid days at all. Proof is right there :p
Edited by Motelfxo on 2/16/2012 3:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Edited by Complex on 4/30/2012 5:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
And to you too Complex :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
One
Thanks complex, i wish your other guildie's had the same attitude as you instead of hate spamming my mailbox for some reason when all i do is sit back and watch. Congrats to you too
Edited by Motelfxo on 2/16/2012 7:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Shaman
pp
Congrats on Madness, m8s.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
02/16/2012 07:15 AMPosted by Motelfxo
Thanks complex, i wish your other guildie's had the same attitude as you instead of hate spamming my mailbox for some reason when all i do is sit back and watch. Congrats to you too
Woah that's rude of them. Sorrrry.

I didn't even know you guys existed until levels 1's started spamming me during Spine of Deathwing last week and then continued it later tonight in madness.

What brought this on? It really came out of nowhere for me. Like I said, I didn't even personally know about your guild until last week. How did it start!?! :(

Simply because of Gigantor's past achievements maybe? What caused this hate between the members of both guilds?! (not trolling)

Congratulations on the kill! That 4th platform D: !!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lol @ stealing JWI's "take that medio!" idea
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
One
Rofl, it was all just a few stupid comments over realid/forums threads.
Got blown up pretty quick.
Anyway, grats to Gigantor too.
The !@#$ that's being thrown around forums and whispers is hilarious, gonna keep me entertained for a while :P
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Warrior
i think they are pretty mad they lost on oceanic 3rd 25m for madness by 3hrs lol
and lost on server first by 10m guild lmao
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
One
Im very confused myself what happened tbh ( Not trolling) i log on one day and get all this hate messages and im assuming some of our current raiders were ex raiders of yours? anyway as i spoke to peki the night during your attempts, All our members were still online RP'n in stormwind and mucking around on vent. I gave peki the name of the culprits involved who were trying to ignite a bigger fire between the guilds ( Not our members who were doing it). The person/s involved were ex members of ours who we removed from the guild for being bads. Peki has there names and which guild it was, Sure as hell wasn't ours, We would not allow our members to do such things nor would any of them do anything like that. My thoughts, a pure set up from outside to spark this. Our page forum for our site post was just some friendly comedy after we saw some hate post from u guys so we just simply retaliated. Serious post and no trolling intended. P.S Peki
2 of our officers were from JWI and so are a small handful of our raiders? love you brah.

My Vote. Lets call it even and be friends, fight with the yanks instead even though half our raiders are :D
Edited by Motelfxo on 2/16/2012 11:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Hmm ok! Thanks for clearing that up for me. I guess whatever is done is done now, tt is what it is etc! Moving on!
Yay for your kill! Good luck in future content!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
We got free food, free drinks and free music.. But if you want to request, it's two dollers and fifty cents because Teds gotta pay his rent.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]