Our battlegroup for bgs...

85 Tauren Druid
Has become HORRIBLE for the last couple of weeks... what has changed? And im not talkin one side, im talkin both sides.

I am constantly finding, whinny, quitting in 1 min because mah feelings is hurt by a troll, quit cause i cant play my toon, quit cause the sky is blue, quit cause i cant compete in pvp, quit cause whats pvp...

What happened to the will to win something? To compete against another team as a team.

I dont know why but there has been a serious lack of motivation or hell any kind of fun at all in bgs lately. And perhaps its not just battle grounds but tol barad, anything against someone else.. have people today become so complacent with losing that they just... expect to lose no mater what?

What i really hate is when you try to motivate people and help them, you get nothing but gruff and trolls, the bad kind.

/end rant

For those that dont quit, and can fight the good fight instead of whining and quitting, hooah.

I will never quit. EVER. >:)
Edited by Actioncat on 2/13/2012 9:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Has become HORRIBLE for the last couple of weeks... what has changed? And im not talkin one side, im talkin both sides.

I am constantly finding, whinny, quitting in 1 min because mah feelings is hurt by a troll, quit cause i cant play my toon, quit cause the sky is blue, quit cause i cant compete in pvp, quit cause whats pvp...

What happened to the will to win something? To compete against another team as a team.

I dont know why but there has been a serious lack of motivation or hell any kind of fun at all in bgs lately. And perhaps its not just battle grounds but tol barad, anything against someone else.. have people today become so complacent with losing that they just... expect to lose no mater what?

What i really hate is when you try to motivate people and help them, you get nothing but gruff and trolls, the bad kind.

/end rant

For those that dont quit, and can fight the good fight instead of whining and quitting, hooah.

I will never quit. EVER. >:)

Good for you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Emberstorm is one of the worst BG groups compaired to everything else antonidas is one of the worst pvp servers as well tbh. I hvae yet to see a rank 1 glad my whole time i've been on here since it opend up
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
02/14/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Extradessert
antonidas is one of the worst pvp servers

You don't say...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Oh no wonder trade has been so less annoying lately, you faction changed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/14/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Rhilis
Oh no wonder trade has been so less annoying lately, you faction changed.

pretty much this
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Aside from derailing the thread, you obviously miss me.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm happy to have you, you big pile of beef ;)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I thought belfs were vegetarian....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Is that why you switched to horde? Is the grass greener on the other side? I have thought about a faction change a few times.
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Druid
If you're solo queueing, you're going to end up in the downsiest groups no matter what faction you play on. It's particularly noticeable on Emberstorm, but it's really the case on most servers. Faction change if you like those races better, or you have friends over there or something, but I wouldn't do it if you're just trying to find the greener grass. The greener grass in this issue would be a pvp guild. Find one of those, if you're really looking.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Cute thread pankakez approves!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
02/25/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Nandabear
If you're solo queueing, you're going to end up in the downsiest groups no matter what faction you play on. It's particularly noticeable on Emberstorm, but it's really the case on most servers. Faction change if you like those races better, or you have friends over there or something, but I wouldn't do it if you're just trying to find the greener grass. The greener grass in this issue would be a pvp guild. Find one of those, if you're really looking.

This
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]