Looking for raids without guild invite! :D

90 Orc Warrior
I'm just a chilin DPS Warrior... Been in this server since vanilla. Only ever really play with friends that I know in RL but none of them are intent on having our "friend guild" be a raiding guild.. ever. But I don't have the heart to leave the guild. I'm willing to help out any guild that is interested in helping out an old school player get some raiding. I'll do everything a guild member would do.... without being in the guild. I know fights, I read up on current contents and know very well how to play my class. My achievements involving raiding as you can see are not the best but that's because of my current situation with my guild.

Thank you for reading and would enjoy feedback... good or bad cuz I like a good laugh too :D haha.
Reply Quote
should probably stick with LFR bro this server sucks
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yeah it was either that or go to another server... lol figured i would attempt this anyway
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vex
So you have the heart to completely abandon the guild and server transfer, but not enough heart to leave /gquit and join a guild on this server?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]