Kadowe's DS 10 alt raid

90 Human Paladin
I have started a DS 10 alt raid that raids Sundays 6-10 PM Server Time. First week 8/8 normal just to get a quick clear in going for heroics this coming sunday. If you are interested in this please send me ingame mail or reply to this thread.

Current needs are a priest or druid healer. Stand by slots are available if you are unsure if you can make it every week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey Kadowe, I've got a blood DK with frost off spec I'd like to start bringing if there's room. 8/8 on him already, and main toon (Durkiin) is 3/8 heroic. Let me know in game if you find the need for a dk tank or dps
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
clearing 8/8 every week since the start. We are in need of 2 good healers a holy pally and a druid/priest. For the past few weeks we have been pugging in trade and havnt found consistant healers. Heroic morchok will die on sunday and depending on the 2 other healers another heroic or 2. please be atleast 7/8 normal experience and be willing to look up the heroic we are attempting.

For any questions just whisper me ingame or send me mail if im not on.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Kadowe gets carried through ICC, don't let him persuade you DS is any different!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
shhhhh I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE. i need people to carry my rogue :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
03/01/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Kadowe
shhhhh I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE. i need people to carry my rogue :(

You remind me of someone from my own guild...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Heroic morchok dead, clearing in 2- 2 and 1/2 hours just need a mage now reply to this thread or get in touch with me in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]