393 1/8h Disc Priest LF Guild.

85 Human Priest
As title suggests I am currently looking for a raiding guild. Looking for a guild that preferably raids twice a week/is at least 8/8n. Willing to go shadow but I feel as if I am much more valuable as a healer.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Yuck barbie
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I don't even know who you are sorry. On a side note, I was trying to enjoy the new name but thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
you would be more useful if you reforged properly for your spec btw :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
If you are willing to go Horde side, we are currently looking for a Disc Priest.

http://mythological.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
If your willing to xfer to Frostmourne alliance <Hallucinations> are currently seeking a disc priest or holy paladin for our core raid team. Currently 8/8 normal starting heroic mode progression as of tonight. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 8-11. Raids are lead by myself which is 3/8 hm and 5/8 experienced. Loots rules are done via loot council. If your interested feel free to adds me to real id and we can talk more. Joshua.fox@hotmail.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]