Looking for LW with Sunwell Raid patterns

Specifically:

Gloves of the Immortal Dusk
http://www.wowhead.com/item=35214

It is a rare drop from raid trash. I want to get these crafted and I was hoping the forums would turn up someone who had collected this pattern. Any help appreciated.
Edited by Guillaume on 2/20/2012 6:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I can make those gloves. That is an extremely rare pattern, but I do have that it. In fact, I know all LW patterns in the game excluding the "Fletcher's Gloves of the Phoenix" which is also extremely rare. I farm Sunwell for hours and hours on end. It's been a 5 year endeavor. I would complain about drop rates, but what good would that do?

Oh, and to be sure, I clearly don't have any of the new MoP LW patterns at the time of this post.

Crysto!

P.S. And I am very discouraged this week. About 12 hours of Sunwell farming yesterday and not a single pattern of any kind! (I usually see about 2 or 3 in that amount of time.) I hope this is not a trend with the new MoP updates that are rolling out!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Update!

After many years of farming, today (29 Sep 2012) I was feeling lucky and got up at 5:30 AM local time to farm for the last Sunwell LW pattern I didn't have. And against incredibly rare drop rate odds, it dropped. I now know the "Fletcher's Gloves of the Phoenix" pattern, that in fact, was the only game pattern I didn't have (excluding the new MoP ones).

Crysto!

After I get all the new MoP LW patterns, I might be able to claim to be the "best" leatherworker world-wide!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]