Bloodhoof Tournament 2012

90 Orc Shaman
Hello and welcome! Me and a couple friends are putting together an Arena tournament that both Horde and Alliance are both accessible to compete in. This would be a 2v2 and 3v3 competition with 2's grand prize of 5000 gold, and the 3's grand prize at a whopping 15000 gold! Date and time of this will be decided when we gather enough teams.

Games will be done using the Wargame system. 2's matches will be done using the 3's Wargame with 1 observer on each team, and 3's will be done using the 5's Wargame with 2 observers on each team. Games will be observed and narrated in epic manner. There will also be streams going for those who are unable to watch personally.

Teams are expected to show up on time. If the case of one or more of your team members does not show, your team match will be postponed until your team member's' arrive, or are able to find a viable member to replace him/her.

Reforging, respecing, or swapping classes is allowed PRIOR to matches, since you will not know the team your going up against till the matches start.

SIGNUP IS FREE!

If you are interested in this, reply to this thread, send me in-game mail, or email me at c_griffith18@yahoo.com WITH the following information.

• Name
  • Faction
  • Whether Your Competing In 2's or 3's Bracket
  • Team Name
  • (Epic Announcements Will Be Made Prior To Matches)
  • Team Partner's' Names
  • Team Composition
  • IF the above is not stated, you will NOT be put on the list.
    Competing teams are picked at random.

ANY team composition is eligible as long as it is not double healer teams. That applies to both 2's and 3's. Or double Blood DK teams for 2's.

Think your team is the best? Prove yourself in the Bloodhoof Tournament 2012!
    Edited by Kazmera on 2/18/2012 11:35 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Priest
    1v1 tourney? brb getting frost mage
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    1v1 for now, maybe if I can get enough people we will have teams set up for 2v2 and 3v3 with even bigger prizes, but for now we will stick 1v1.
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Paladin
    Why no healing specs? Not like healers are long-lasting, especially with certain classes and pve gear.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    I dont think you have went up against a good geared resto shaman in 1v1, not possible. Plus I don't want matches takes 20 years until the healer ooms or dies of boredom.
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Priest
    02/15/2012 10:51 PMPosted by Kazmera
    I dont think you have went up against a good geared resto shaman in 1v1, not possible. Plus I don't want matches takes 20 years until the healer ooms or dies of boredom.

Good thing we dont have any good resto shamans here unless cdew transfered here >.<
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Warrior
    I'd rethink the 1v1 part, unless you want the final matches to be just rogues and mages. Make some 2v2 and 3v3 brackets if you want something interesting.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Well then comes in the issue of number of people. If I can get enough of course we can set up 2v2 and 3v3 brackets. Get the word around and link them this thread and maybe we can get it going. This server needs some action...
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid

Name: Nagoto
    Faction: Horde
    Spec: Moonkin.
    I'm down for any bracket.
    This sever doesn't have anything going on anyways. Good to see someone trying to get something going.
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Rogue
    Name: Shmeezy
    Faction: Horde
    Spec: Sub
    2v2: Double Healer (Shmeezy, Mattincis)
    3v3: Open and Close (Zanic/Dartdragoon/Foen, Shmeezy, Cadderly/Rehab) .. have to talk to them before I know which of the priests or mages will be playing with me.
    Edited by Shmeezy on 2/16/2012 8:35 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    100 Human Paladin
    Name: Ihealyu
    Faction: Alliance
    Spec: Discipline
    2v2:Balls of Steel Firne (Sublety Rogue) Ihealyu (Discipline Priest)
    3v3: Not decided yet, but I will get back to you about it.. We cannot find a Mage for RMP so we're reconsidering a different comp. We know Firne and I will be in it, not sure about another person quite yet.
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Priest
    So from the sounds of it you arnt using the wargame in game feature?
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Paladin
    Would love to do this if done via the war-game feature. Could run best of 3, or even single-games played on Nagrand. Paladin on hoof is named bubblelol.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Well I had hoped to be able to narrate and observe. I had also planned on streaming it for people who would like to spectate that are not able to watch. Plus I didn't think you could do war-games with the opposite faction. Unless if it works with like battle.net friends. Regardless I had planned on streaming it for folks that are not able to make it.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Plus it's also no fun if people can't actually see the fights.
    Reply Quote
    You can do 3v3 for 2v matchups and 5v5 for 3v
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Priest
    Yeah this is gonna be pretty gay if not done using the wargame system. opening yourself up for so much griefing by doing the the arena in STV
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Warrior
    edit : remove me please
    Edited by Sopro on 2/21/2012 3:53 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Hmm, Ok we will do wargame system. For 2's we will use 3's wargame with 1 spectator on each team..and with 3's will use 5's wargame with 2 spectators in each team.
    Reply Quote
    85 Undead Death Knight
    Name : Dinus
    Faction : Horde
    Spec : Unholy
    2v2 : No Idea, Will talk to people later.
    3v3: Cadderly, Jinya, Me.

Should be pretty coo, i only have certain days i can play, so depending on when this happens will determine if i can go or not.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]