Void beats deus vox to a realm first.. AGAIN

90 Goblin Rogue
02/18/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Mortalwombat
I hope dedicating your life to this game was worth it

Pot, this is kettle. You guys should meet sometime.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
02/18/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Mortalwombat
Nice barely 2200 3's team. I hope dedicating your life to this game was worth it

dont care about the rest of that.. but ya thats usually what happens when you invite random people to the team and just play the worst comps.. also only playing once every 2 weeks doesnt help.. as you can see we are undefeated as rls (11 games total as it hehe)

PS: who are you

02/19/2012 06:02 AMPosted by Unorthodox
he wasnt carried, he has smoke bomb!

ty
Edited by Sneakysnipe on 2/19/2012 9:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
Nice barely 2200 3's team. I hope dedicating your life to this game was worth it

dont care about the rest of that.. but ya thats usually what happens when you invite random people to the team and just play the worst comps.. also only playing once every 2 weeks doesnt help.. as you can see we are undefeated as rls (11 games total as it hehe)

I saw your team before. Almost every game you played was RLS with the same people you're playing with now. Just because your teammates ditched you, then came back when they couldn't find anyone competent to play with doesn't mean your record is 11-1. The really funny thing is how you think going 11-1 at 2000-2100 MMR as RLS is impressive. I guess it's pretty impressive that someone who could barely get gladiator and only achieved rank 1 by piggybacking onto tournament level players in the joke bracket known as 5v5 would be proud of the illustrious feat of going 11-1 at 2k MMR as RLS. Just further proof that the only thing worse than your horrible play are your stupid comments

edit:
02/19/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Swineflew
I hope dedicating your life to this game was worth it

Hey sneaky, check it out! A rogue almost as bad as you that looks up to your immaculate PVP ability!
Edited by Mortalwombat on 2/19/2012 3:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Since its apparent people can just get carried to high ratings in PvP, and PvE is for girls. I suggest all of you post a picture of yourself and whoever is the fattest with the most acne wins the title of king nerd. we will post new pics every 6 months in order for people to gain weight/slather face with grease to catch up. I would participate but i'm just too ahead of the competition and will bow out to judge this amazing challenge. Game on.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
YAY GO VOID ILU GUYS
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
02/19/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Mortalwombat

I saw your team before. Almost every game you played was RLS with the same people you're playing with now. Just because your teammates ditched you, then came back when they couldn't find anyone competent to play with doesn't mean your record is 11-1. The really funny thing is how you think going 11-1 at 2000-2100 MMR as RLS is impressive. I guess it's pretty impressive that someone who could barely get gladiator and only achieved rank 1 by piggybacking onto tournament level players in the joke bracket known as 5v5 would be proud of the illustrious feat of going 11-1 at 2k MMR as RLS. Just further proof that the only thing worse than your horrible play are your stupid comments

edit:

Hey sneaky, check it out! A rogue almost as bad as you that looks up to your immaculate PVP ability!

I was actually pointing out the fact that you're a nerd e-stalker who dedicates his life to WoW.

I don't know anything about sneakysnipe except that you're writing his biography.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
how do you not know sneaky? cmon son

also, how the hell did this go from realm first nerd fighting to arena ratings?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

rofl what are you talking i have probably played rls with those 2 people right there on kel thuzad maybe 20 times.. which are my real partners.. our team on vindication is still 7th place somehow even though we left over a month ago.. our mmr is 2300 and thats only because of team hopping all the time which everyone does on kel thuzad.. never got ditched by them... i didnt actually think 11-0 was impressive i guess you didnt see the "hehe".. and i dont think im someone who could barely get gladiator considering i have gotten it every season since s3... you really have no idea what you're talking about
Edited by Sneakysnipe on 2/20/2012 11:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
how do you not know sneaky? cmon son

also, how the hell did this go from realm first nerd fighting to arena ratings?

I remember someone doing a video with some e-famous rogue on getting outside of the gates of AB really quick.... Could of been bulletmagnet.

I don't know, I just don't follow these things I guess.
Too many rogues not enough time.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hmm I wonder who this mortalwombat guy is??......rumor has it theres a chrome addon that lets you see who trolls really are...JUST SAIYAN

Thanks for the grats but we were way too slow and sloppy on our trek towards clearing this tier due to a number of reasons mainly people just not being very good (DEERTY, PENNDAMONIUM) or people being too young to stay up till normal raid end time (JDS) or people just being mean and not making other people want to log on (BLZ) but we did pull thru thanks to the generous guild bank donations towards feasts/cauldrons (OSIRES) and the troopers that always logged on early to kill trash (BUBLE) and never went afk even when family members were dying (CASAGRANDE)

ps everyone please pray for KOHMAN as he battles colon cancer and UNPOSSIBLE as he deals with PTSD.
Reply Quote
64 Draenei Hunter
Amazingly when a family member died was the only night I DIDN'T go afk, and also we killed madness. Great work team.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
queue angry ohnoes defending his guild's integrity

u mad that we're better than u, son???

oh !?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Sneakysnipe you're washed up kid hit the showers. row row fight the power.

-Cutest druid world, Chickens "cute" QT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Grats dewds.

Casa run out of alt space so leveling characters on other servers now?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
he's been working on

www.wowironman.com

the site and also his character that drowned and died
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Sneakysnipe you're washed up kid hit the showers. row row fight the power.

-Cutest druid world, Chickens "cute" QT

never washed up
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
real men do ironman on populated pvp servers, with no pet!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I love how people think their level 1s are anonymous http://i.imgur.com/EyA8b.png
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
this thread needs more drama
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
real men do ironman on populated pvp servers, with no pet!

and no profs!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]