The Champion of Ysondre Denies You

90 Dwarf Paladin
This night the peace of Stormwind was broken.
I sat in my city, feeding the hungry, defending the weak... when the silence was broken.
The alarms sounded, screaming in the night.
Horde, at our gates, numerous... unforgiving.
I mounted my steed and flew to the front lines, calling for the aid of The Alliance, and to my side they came.
My brothers, my sisters, fought tooth and nail, their wounds grevious, my heals potent.
In mere minutes the dust settled... and The Horde were defeated.
This night, The Champion of Ysondre was here.
This night, you fell.
I, Harrowmont, Champion of Ysondre, deny you.

http://i.imgur.com/5bpqR.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
My good man, Harrowmont, I did notice the /bow or /salute that you gave me at the gates of Stormwind, but alas I was dead.

/bow to you

Some of us undead get hungry and need to feed. Selfishly, we recruit those sworn to hatred for the Alliance just for a meal....I did see Ghostin making some strange gestures out past your graveyard after the last battle. This was probably because he was still recovering from the cerebral damage moments earlier.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.110057802456273.7594.100003561600802&type=1&l=1ca53759a5

lets do this again.

PS, Holy - YOU CRACK ME UP.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Perhaps the next time you hunger you can have a bite of my ancestors mace.
It is very filling I assure you!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Harrowmont...I'm pretty sure thats what happened last night. But don't you know that the undead hunger is never ending? We can't help it. We'll risk the mace to the face for a taste of flesh. Protect your women and children.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
As The Champion of Ysondre it is my duty to protect my cities, and I do that no matter the cost to myself.
You may someday taste my flesh, but it will be with a few less teeth, that I assure you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
/hiss
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
lol
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Harrowmont, when are you bearded freaks gonna come out and play?

You musta lost your mace.

Besides....I'm hungry. /drool
Edited by Diesirae on 2/28/2012 11:14 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]